Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Letter to my local Liberal MP and Conservative candidate

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cement head's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepBrass View Post
    Good morning Ms. Rudd,

I have a small business located just North of Cobourg, Ontario, employing three people with well-paying jobs and injected over $400,000 into the local economy in 2018. My business is that I provide material and technical support to the Canadian ammunition industry. I primarily employ veterans, like myself. Most of the people who I employ have service-related disabilities, whether they are visible or invisible.

If the Liberals move forward with a gun ban or "buyback" it will severely hinder my ability to provide for my family and employ people within the community. I am concerned to the point that I have created a business exit strategy to try and mitigate losses and still be able to provide for my family since I will be forced to shut down my business if this proposed policy moves forward.

Care to comment on how your party's platform will destroy jobs and small businesses in your constituency?

Especially when you reflect upon your own statement of "I’ve been a lifelong entrepreneur and an advocate on the federal and provincial levels for small businesses"

How are you specifically standing up for your constituents? I haven't seen anything from the Liberal platform, or from you that has indicated you are interested in helping your average constituent. I would believe that most of us are not looking for handouts, or "free things". I just want to be able to provide for my family, and this proposed policy will actually actively prevent me from running my business and potentially make the quality of life for my family significantly worse.

I would like to thank you for your time and your consideration of a response to my concerns,

Regards,

Brian Norris

That was very well written and to the point . I hope you received an answer . she works for a Putz and I have a funny feeling that if you receive an answer it won't be a valid one . just some mumbo jumbo BS.

How in God name Liberals got reelected? Are most Canadians that brain washed and stupid? Very sad. Here it is i said it. Do not care. Freedom of speech.

CGN Regular
    Ms. Rudd was not re-elected. I am in the "905" and it is typically Liberal, however we where wise enough to depose her. Hopefully we can get some things done, or at least stall out some other things.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234