Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smith and Wesson MP15 SPORT II IN STOCK NOW W/SUPER DEAL

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by leonsun200608 View Post
    He can offer me 10000 for my AR and he still won’t get it because it’s not for sale. I won’t even give him a stripped lower receiver. What’s he gonna do , send his minions bust doors of lawful firearms owners home ? He most likely will just take whoever doesn’t comply to court. And we’ll contest in court.
    We need to stand our ground together, WWG1WGA!

Oh and

Last edited by Pumpjack; 10-02-2019 at 12:22 PM.

I wonder if wax museum justin has ever been vandalized?

Was the going sale rate on these not $650 only last year? or was it $700?

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Am I missing something here??? Why are people buying these if there is a potential to lose them? Is this why they are going on sale?
    I've stopped making any purchases until the outcome. If /when the pc win, tenda be ready because my credit card if fully paid and ready for action!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Am I missing something here??? Why are people buying these if there is a potential to lose them? Is this why they are going on sale?
    I've stopped making any purchases until the outcome. If /when the pc win, tenda be ready because my credit card if fully paid and ready for action!!!!
    I think some people think there is still a chance that if the liberals win that they’ll change their plans from a buy back program to grandfathering still.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Remember the Swiss Arms ripoff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by leonsun200608 View Post
    He can offer me 10000 for my AR and he still won’t get it because it’s not for sale. I won’t even give him a stripped lower receiver. What’s he gonna do , send his minions bust doors of lawful firearms owners home ? He most likely will just take whoever doesn’t comply to court. And we’ll contest in court.
    Nah, the govt will neither send their goons to knock at your door or anything. They'll just revoke the ATT to transport it, then every range will stop accepting [insert whatever is banned here] and you'll be stuck with one or multiple paperweights.

CGN Regular
    Sorry to tell you this but if they get rid of restricted firearms there won't be to many ranges for long. Sport shooting is what makes the money for most of the industry not hunting. I wonder if people who teach the PAL and RPAL courses are on board because it will also take money from there pockets also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Because some people are born free and don't succumb to ret***** lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by nickvaselino View Post
    I wonder if wax museum justin has ever been vandalized?
    They probably have to wash the spit off is face.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast