Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great new optic USO TS-12 3-12x42 !!

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justmessing View Post
    Maybe jumped the gun coming to the forum - spoke with Tom today who had the ball rolling in minutes.

Not used to retailers who go to the lengths GBT does for support after the sale for a product they carry, and not manufacture.

Lesson learned, and a good reminder as to why people keep coming back here.
    No problem, you'll be looked after!

CGN Regular
    Got this little scope today - without killflash but it is onsale for a very good price, so can't complain.

Its mounting space is 102mm and my mount is 99mm so fits perfectly

in comparison with vx3i 2.5-8x36 looks about the same, maybe a bit brighter.

Here are pics (all scopes set at 6x. It is 160m to that brown house and 320m to the house behind it):

USO

vx3i 2.5-8x36

and just as a comparison Nikon Black FX1000 4-16x50

CGN Regular
    it has a very short eye relief though (2-3 inches) compared to other scopes, it may not work on a regular hunting rifle. It seems that it was designed for AR platform.

Quote Originally Posted by gshamray View Post
    Got this little scope today - without killflash but it is onsale for a very good price, so can't complain.

Its mounting space is 102mm and my mount is 99mm so fits perfectly

in comparison with vx3i 2.5-8x36 looks about the same, maybe a bit brighter.

Here are pics (all scopes set at 6x. It is 160m to that brown house and 320m to the house behind it):

USO

vx3i 2.5-8x36

and just as a comparison Nikon Black FX1000 4-16x50
    Colors and contrast seem very good but horrible chromatic aberrations... That's a huge no go for me unfortunately. It always distracts me too much...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnvan View Post
    Colors and contrast seem very good but horrible chromatic aberrations... That's a huge no go for me unfortunately. It always distracts me too much...
    It seems to be my cell phone camera. I am not seeing it through the scope. Here is another pic where I set ISO manually on the cell phone camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    Got to have one out yesterday to have a look. Glass is bright, scope is very light, turrets are decent, and locking turrets are a great feature. We're going to approach Anarchy Outdoors for a throw lever for these. Overall this definitely appears to be a winner. Going to get some field reviews and feedback on these so watch for that soon.

There was some confusion about what these included, but these intro models do include an ARD/Killflash at no charge.
    Is anyone making a throw lever for these yet?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshorrock View Post
    Yeah MK machining makes throw levers. They ship right away!

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshorrock View Post
    USO recently released the SVL-302 which we will have soon

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    USO recently released the SVL-302 which we will have soon
    Those look nice, but not sure I can justify a $110 throw lever on a $700 scope. Thanks for getting back.

Well Ive had this awesome little scope since March and put it thru the paces. Its been on my CRPS/ORPS rifle and been cranked up,down,left,right I wouldnt want too guess how many times and its always where its suppose to be. In my opinion its worth double or more for what they sell for. Not really sure about the Chromatic aberation but im not taking pics for National Geographic. Dot on target ,squeeze trigger, smile and repeat. We are not talking about a Smidt or Kahles or Zeiss or Swaro or any other high end optic but a great deal on a scope loaded with features and very well made from what Ive seen so far. Anybody thats looked thru it has been imprerssed for the dollar value. Highly reccomend the scope and GBT, an awesome combination.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast