Great new optic USO TS-12 3-12x42 !!

With the features, weight and reticle there is not much at that price point that compares. We have two left from this order they may arrive as early as today

I’ve scoured, and that is pretty much what I’m coming up with as well. Minox and Leupold have some close options, but between the locking turrets, FFP, and parallax adjustment, this is looking like a winner.

Sure, but other manufacturers send their products for review before products become available to public. They should learn to do that.

I understand your perspective, but in this case I think with the timing they thought it was important to get it out on the market. In this case with hunting season happening, I would agree with their move

Locking Turrets?

Jay, what do you see as the attractions of this product? I'm a little confused, seems like a hunting type zoom range scope , but with precision rifle-type turrets and parallax. Is it winning with innovative combination of features that fill a void in market, or with price compared to others like this?

Jay, what do you see as the attractions of this product? I'm a little confused, seems like a hunting type zoom range scope , but with precision rifle-type turrets and parallax. Is it winning with innovative combination of features that fill a void in market, or with price compared to others like this?

I think e features, price and reputation that comes with US optics make this a winning combination. Look forward to some reviews.

Not Jay Carv, but this ticks a lot of boxes for me. I’m a shooter before a hunter, and I’m floating the idea of a first hunting rifle in 6.5prc. This is going to operate in a familiar realm to my competition rig, with similar reticle. In theory, should be capable of field work from 75-400m (for me, more for others), and depending on glass clarity, banging steel to CHAS ranges (800m)

The price is definitely a big attraction, and even at the $1200-$1800 range, I’m not coming up with any direct competition.

I could be way off base, but that’s how I’ve been looking at it.

Not Jay Carv, but this ticks a lot of boxes for me. I’m a shooter before a hunter, and I’m floating the idea of a first hunting rifle in 6.5prc. This is going to operate in a familiar realm to my competition rig, with similar reticle. In theory, should be capable of field work from 75-400m (for me, more for others), and depending on glass clarity, banging steel to CHAS ranges (800m)

The price is definitely a big attraction, and even at the $1200-$1800 range, I’m not coming up with any direct competition.

I could be way off base, but that’s how I’ve been looking at it.

Glass clarity is decent at that price point and that was the goal to check all the boxes. Definitely looks like an excellent package and not much to compete with in that $$ range

I would buy this scope for my .308 Win target rifle that will be setup for distances up to 600 meters... Lower 3 power would be great for shorter distances... Need to see some reviews though...

Got to have one out yesterday to have a look. Glass is bright, scope is very light, turrets are decent, and locking turrets are a great feature. We're going to approach Anarchy Outdoors for a throw lever for these. Overall this definitely appears to be a winner. Going to get some field reviews and feedback on these so watch for that soon.

There was some confusion about what these included, but these intro models do include an ARD/Killflash at no charge.

Back
Top Bottom