Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Save 18% at SFRC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any hope you can fix your website's search system? A search for t1x results in 780 results, none of which actually contain the string t1x.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

There are no T1x’s in and it gives you anything with a similar code in after anything that matches. If you click on search forum once you search it allows you to be more specific. It you put a specific item you are searching for in question marks it only searches for that item and doesn’t list similar sku’s

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    Any hope you can fix your website's search system? A search for t1x results in 780 results, none of which actually contain the string t1x.

Thanks Ryan for another killer deal! Picked up a savage model 11 scout that I have wanted for ages! Great price!
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

CGN frequent flyer
    honestly , I much much prefer the black site . This white one doesn’t even fully load half the time , I have to refresh almost every page

BANNED
    Why do you people keep asking if the discount will work with this and that? Add the item to your cart and put in the coupon code and see if if works yourself!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamSussman View Post
    Why do you people keep asking if the discount will work with this and that? Add the item to your cart and put in the coupon code and see if if works yourself!!!
    Pr just read the header on their homepage. Which says what is not eligible.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillen1 View Post
    Thanks Ryan for another killer deal! Picked up a savage model 11 scout that I have wanted for ages! Great price!
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    There are no T1x’s in and it gives you anything with a similar code in after anything that matches. If you click on search forum once you search it allows you to be more specific. It you put a specific item you are searching for in question marks it only searches for that item and doesn’t list similar sku’s

Ryan
    I also find the search frustrating, getting all the unrelated items is maddening, get the IT guy to clean it up. I have gone to other sites after the frustration.

Thanks for the smokin deal on the demo Elite 4500 4-16x40 600 doa. I’ve got a rifle that’s been begging for a scope like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by H4831 View Post
    Nothing beats a computer key board for tightening up groups.

I appreciate the sale, but it's getting to the point where it's an inside joke that the excluded list just gets longer and longer.
    I don’t have a signature block.