FN PS90 5.7x28mm 16in, Restricted

Need mags. Who sells them?

there's a demand for spare mags forsure... I posted 7 of my 5/30 mags on EE and they sold within minutes and had tons of people wanting them... Hopefully North Sylva is bringing in a bunch of them at a reasonable cost.

yeah the barrel/receiver is the registered part. How do you find it with the long non restricted barrel?

I like it.would be cooler with the shorty but I like to shoot outside with her and take it in the woods. I just wonder if it changes anything due to longer barrel and it being direct blowback.

I gotta ask why in the face would you sell them mags???
there's a demand for spare mags forsure... I posted 7 of my 5/30 mags on EE and they sold within minutes and had tons of people wanting them... Hopefully North Sylva is bringing in a bunch of them at a reasonable cost.

I gotta ask why in the face would you sell them mags???

I sold off all my 5/30 magazines as I wasn't using them and they were just sitting in my magazine bin. I still have 12 of the 5/50 magazines. I'm only using 4 of them and I have the rest tucked away.

We now have both Federal and FN A-Max 5.7x28mm ammo in stock ready to ship to any stocking dealers...

Back
Top Bottom