- G4C Sports
- Red Deer Shooting Centre
- Reliable Gun
- SFRC
- Tenda
- True North Arms
- West Coast Hunting

Last edited:
SBR is the way to go - it is the natural order of things P90! I quite like mine, other than the ridiculous 5-round magazine limit on a 50-round mag. That sucks donkey ballz....

Anyhow, the barrel-swap is quite easily done yourself with a Dremel and a bit of patience. Don't go paying someone else to do what is mechanically easy unless you are completely incompetent with hand-tools!

20190423-235010.jpg

Last edited:
My five seven has been lonely for some time. Now finally he will have a friend!
Already have my sbr kit from months ago!

SBR is the way to go - it is the natural order of things P90! I quite like mine, other than the ridiculous 5-round magazine limit on a 50-round mag. That sucks donkey ballz....

Anyhow, the barrel-swap is quite easily done yourself with a Dremel and a bit of patience. Don't go paying someone else to do what is mechanically easy unless you are completely incompetent with hand-tools!

20190423-235010.jpg

I preferred a hacksaw hahaha

Thanks NeonGreen, I'm debating on upgrading the trs25 on it but I run the trs25 on a bunch of my guns so I'm use to them and for the value I can't beat it. The inforce is purely for looks, its a take off from when I upgraded my shotgun light. Better to have it on the PS90 then sitting in the parts bin.

The PS90 is a blast to shoot, since North Sylva is bringing them in now I hope ammo starts to get abit cheaper and there will be more of a steady supply of it.

I enjoy my nr one. Im going to assume the upper receiver/barrel assembly is the registered part on the restricted toys? as I never see that for sale separately.

I enjoy my nr one. Im going to assume the upper receiver/barrel assembly is the registered part on the restricted toys? as I never see that for sale separately.

yeah the barrel/receiver is the registered part. How do you find it with the long non restricted barrel?

Back
Top Bottom