Thread: New to firearms and studying at Carleton University? - Join the CFA today!

New to firearms and studying at Carleton University? - Join the CFA today!

Hello fellow CGNs,

Are you a student at Carleton University and don't have a lot of experience handling firearms? Join the Carleton University Firearms Association today!

The Carleton University Firearms Association (CFA) is a student-run club based out of Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. The CFA’s mandate is to promote firearms education on campus, the shooting sports, and provide students with an opportunity to experience firearms in a safe and supervised environment.

Feel free to send us an email or PM us!

See you at the range!
    Carleton University Firearms Association (CFA) | Association des armes à feu de l'Université Carleton
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/firearmsassociation | Instagram: @cufirearms | Website: www.cusf.ca/cfa | Email: cufirearms@gmail.com

Greetings & Welcome from BC.
    "iacta alea est"

Great website, and e-store.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

The Carleton University Firearms Association (CFA) is a student-run club based out of Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. The CFA’s mandate is to promote firearms education on campus, the shooting sports, and provide students with an opportunity to experience firearms in a safe and supervised environment.
    It sounds great! I think that it's an excellent initiative to provide firearms education for students. Especially in a safe environment. It's a matter of ethics, responsibility, and reliability.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sometimes education can be a little bit hard if you need help go to graduateway.com/essay-examples/ethics/ and get some helpful materials for your study. There is no shame to ask some help)

Wow will they let you do this? I'm surprised they haven't shut you down. But good work and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by cufirearms View Post
    Hello fellow CGNs,

Are you a student at Carleton University and don't have a lot of experience handling firearms? Join the Carleton University Firearms Association today!

Feel free to send us an email or PM us!

See you at the range!
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Wish you good luck! It sounds really great!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    ahhhhheyyyyy welcome to the swamp
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

BANNED
    Last edited by Jay; 12-05-2020 at 05:25 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    That's an excellent enterprise. I doubt the communists will allow you to operate for long though.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

I have heard about this university before and it seems to me that it will remain the university of my dreams.
    I even tried to write an introductory essay, but since I didn't succeed, my friends recommended that I use the BuyEssayFriend service, but when I read their review at https://essayservicescanner.com/buyessayfriend-review/, I realized that it was not the best service and I did not succeed. But still, I believe that all dreams come true someday, so I believe that everything will work out for me.
    Last edited by Offronga; 12-07-2020 at 02:50 AM.