Thread: Fantastic first experience! - Wanstalls

Fantastic first experience! - Wanstalls

Just giving the folks at Wanstalls a perfect score for a review.I ordered the marverick 88 during their sale, they had it ready to be shipped that day, and at my door to days later, great communications.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Wanstalls is excellent. They sponsor DSS and other matches in B.C. Great supporter of the shooting sports.

From your other post, sounds like you’re stocking up with a big FU to the upcoming election! Congrats and enjoy!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

I’ve been going to wanstalls since 2011... There’s a local gun store in my town, but I’d rather make the drive and spend my money at wanstalls. That’s how much I like it there.

I’ve only ever had one issue which was a warranty claim, but they did everything to make it right! They’re very honest and professional!
    Buy Bitcoin!

Yes I would also like to thank wanstalls for sending me some swag earlier this year for voicing my opinion to local Mp liberal about unfair treatments to legal firearms owners. THANK YOU WANSTALLS. And please all members here must email your local MPs and tell them you don't support a handgun or AR/semi automatic ban because we the licensed or not the ones shooting up the streets. If they had any balls they could simply write a new law for unlawful possession of unlicensed firearms with mandatory sentences. I'm voting conservative as always. All turds should be in a toilet. Lol

Expried Business Member
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackshad View Post
    I cant say the same I paid for a handgun, later on in the day I got a call from Anil from Wanstalls, he told me the gun wasn't available and they would refund my money, he said it wasn't that big of a deal for me because all I did was just fill out a form. I asked why the system had let me buy it when there wasn't one , he said there was a problem with there system. This guy insults me and speaks to me in a condescending manner because there system is faulty. I have bought from them in the past but never again.
    Fair enough but in our defence you did call the day prior and where told it was out of stock and there was a system error. You chose to push it through any ways 24 hours later and then get upset and act surprised you couldn’t get it.

I was present for both conversations.

Further more, we offered to call you once they where in and ship it for free.

There are always 2 side to the story.

-Matt

Matt @ Wanstalls, can I get an email back about order #368?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    And heez still 0 awn the trader score.

Oh, nice rebuttal Matt.
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justmessing View Post
    Matt @ Wanstalls, can I get an email back about order #368?
    I’m currently on vacation until Wednesday. I’ll make a note and have someone get back to you then.

Please not we are open Tuesday to fri 9-530 pst and sat 930-5. Emails can take up to 48 hours to respond to. Calling in during business hours is always the fastest way to get an answer.

-Matt
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 10-07-2019 at 12:32 AM.