What's going on with Tradex?

highlander

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
A couple of months ago I placed an order for some ammo and other items from Tradex.

Haven't heard a peep since, and the e-mails and phone calls have gone unanswered.

I know from their website that they are downsizing, but they should at least acknowledge their correspondence.

Strange from a company that used to have such great customer service.

A couple of months ago I placed an order for some ammo and other items from Tradex.

Haven't heard a peep since, and the e-mails and phone calls have gone unanswered.

I know from their website that they are downsizing, but they should at least acknowledge their correspondence.

Strange from a company that used to have such great customer service.

I sent them an email a few months ago with a few questions about a product and one about shipping. They answered the shipping question but ignored the questions I had about the product, so I just moved on and bought elsewhere.

BIG mistake guys...

The tradex fanboys will be here in a hurry and blast you with all their great service stories

I believe they had a post about downsizing and actually transitioning more into the partial retirement that they had envisioned. This was supposed to be a part time gig for them.

I believe they had a post about downsizing and actually transitioning more into the partial retirement that they had envisioned. This was supposed to be a part time gig for them.

Don't have a problem with that, but, they need to remember that there are people waiting on the items they ordered.

They could at least answer their e-mails to let their customers know what's going on with their orders.

That is odd. I ordered a few mags from them a couple of weeks ago and they shipped immediately. Best price on P-38 / P-1 mags btw.

I just ordered a shotgun from them a few days ago. Everything was handled in a timely fashion, and customer service has been excellent.

Back
Top Bottom