Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow 2 Orange 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    It's a very nice gun but for about the same money you can get the Tactical Sport Orange which is SAO so no long first shot trigger pull and the SAO trigger is amazing (1.8-2.2 pounds from the factory). I'm a stainless finish fan which is the only thing that stopped me from buying one (I settled for the half stainless Tactical Sport & replaced the grips , sights, etc. to get it close to TS orange configuration).
    If you’re getting it for IPSC, the TSO is a Standard division gun, S2O is a Production division gun.

We noticed a lot of people get sticker shock when they see the price of Shadow 2 Orange compare to a regular Shadow 2.

Let's highlight some of the major differences between Shadow 2 Orange & Shadow 2:
    - Barrel bushing (like a 1911) for enhanced accuracy
    - Every major component is hand fitted and tuned - slide to frame, barrel, trigger (lots of extra time/labour involved)
    - Comes in a big box with spare springs, wide safety, magazines with orange aluminum base pads, etc

To most shooters they cannot tell the difference, but it's the top of the line production gun by CZ and it is the one to get if you want THE BEST OF THE BEST IPSC PRODUCTION GUN.
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 07-07-2021 at 08:11 AM.

Latest shipment of these guns now come with chrome-body magazines with extended orange base pads.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 07-10-2021 at 11:47 AM.

We got a few more from CZ and they're shipping to stocking dealers as we speak...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Any word on an Optics Ready version of this? Love my Shadow 2 OR, but would love this even better (without having to get it milled myself).

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Any word on an Optics Ready version of this? Love my Shadow 2 OR, but would love this even better (without having to get it milled myself).
    I was looking for OR version as well. But one thing I don't understand is that other than color what else is different to the blue or grey version? What is the premium?

Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    I was looking for OR version as well. But one thing I don't understand is that other than color what else is different to the blue or grey version? What is the premium?
    blue and grey has absolutely no difference.

The optics ready. like you said. the premium is from the ability to mount a red dot.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaChiu View Post
    blue and grey has absolutely no difference.

The optics ready. like you said. the premium is from the ability to mount a red dot.
    I know, that's what I am asking.
    For example, non-OR version, orange is about 1k expensive than those of grey or blue. Other than the color, what's the difference?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast