Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ USA P10 F 9MM 10RD OPTIC Ready 590USD

No Canadian dealers have the Optics-Ready P10F in stock yet. IRG is offering CZ USA pistols as an early alternative to the CZ guns that most Canadians will purchase and receive. I didn't want to wait, so purchased one before Christmas. It took over a month for the Optic Mounting Plate to arrive from the CZ Store in the Czech Republic, but it finally did arrive for the Deltapoint Pro. I have an RMR Plate on backorder so that I can permanently mount my Holosun 508T....

Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    No Canadian dealers have the Optics-Ready P10F in stock yet. IRG is offering CZ USA pistols as an early alternative to the CZ guns that most Canadians will purchase and receive. I didn't want to wait, so purchased one before Christmas. It took over a month for the Optic Mounting Plate to arrive from the CZ Store in the Czech Republic, but it finally did arrive for the Deltapoint Pro. I have an RMR Plate on backorder so that I can permanently mount my Holosun 508T....

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Awesome looking gun with the red dot

How did you manage to get the optics plate shipped to canada though?

That's the only thing stopping me from buying one. I can't find a RMR plate for it anywhere and I don't want to buy this gun if I can't mount a red dot.

Thanks!

The CZ Shadow 2 plates fit as well, the just don’t line up completely with the lines of the slide behind the ejection port. This is what I did to mine and works perfectly.

Are these going to be back in Canada any time?

No, unfortunately all the ones that are coming into Canada are already sold. If you are interested you can purchase one at this link. https://www.irunguns.com/handguns/se...ptic-r-2368723

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Cojac View Post
    Are these going to be back in Canada any time?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Quadrapole View Post
    Awesome looking gun with the red dot

How did you manage to get the optics plate shipped to canada though?

That's the only thing stopping me from buying one. I can't find a RMR plate for it anywhere and I don't want to buy this gun if I can't mount a red dot.

Thanks!
    The "CZ Online Store" in the Czech Republic ships direct to Canada no problem. https://eshop.czub.cz/en/cz-p-10-opt...elta-3798.html
    Mark C

It's another CAD$320 + shipping + taxes from the CZ online store if you want all 5 mounting plates. Not all were in stock at the time I wrote this.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    No, unfortunately all the ones that are coming into Canada are already sold. If you are interested you can purchase one at this link. https://www.irunguns.com/handguns/se...ptic-r-2368723

The IRUNGUNS Team
    When will you be bringing more in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12