CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bersa Thunder 9 Pro XT --CLEARANCE SALE-- OVER 40% OFF

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

Bersa Thunder 9 Pro XT --CLEARANCE SALE-- OVER 40% OFF

Thunder 9 Pro XT

To make room for some incoming stock we are putting our remaining inventory on clearance! First come first served, just a few available.

The Thunder 9 Pro XT is a performance adaptation of the proven Thunder 9 Pro service pistol. The Thunder 9 Pro XT was developed in close cooperation with competition shooters and includes a number of features to enhance the performance of the Thunder 9 Pro.

The XT features an extended barrel, slide and frame which increases the sight radius of the pistol for more accurate shot placement, while the added frontal weight decreases muzzle rise for faster follow up shots.

A fiber optic front sight allows for quick alignment of sights for fast target engagement. Adjustable rear sight ensures easy and precise zeroing. Frame serrations on the sides of the pistol enhance secondary grip contact for more stable handling and firing.

Comes with one magazine, spare recoil spring and manual.

In stock. Priced at $1039. SALE $599

ORDER HERE

The Thunder 9 Pro is a 9mm semi-automatic handgun manufactured by Bersa in Argentina. The Thunder 9 Pro was developed in the 90ís for law enforcement and military service and has been tested under the most adverse conditions for top of the line accuracy and dependability. With over 300,000 units produced, the Thunder 9 Pro sees usage with law enforcement, militaries and special forces across the South American continent and enjoys popular usage among action shooting disciplines such as IPSC and IDPA in the area. The 20+ years that the Thunder 9 pistol has been in production has allowed Bersa to fine tune and tweak the design to the highest reliability, accuracy and durability standards. The fit and finish of the Thunder 9 Pro is incredible, the quality is only matched by pistols costing several times more.

The pistol is 100% ambidextrous with slide release and safety/decocker levers located on both sides of the grip as well as featuring a reversible magazine catch. The levers and magazine catch are designed and positioned for exceptional ergonomics and a perfect grip. Fitted with a polygonal rifled barrel for ease of cleaning as well as increased accuracy and barrel life.

The alloy frame Thunder 9 Pro has an improved Browning Petter barrel locking system, giving excellent reliability during ejection of empty cases and feeding of live ammo. The Thunder 9 Pro is fitted with a multitude of safety devices including: manual safety lever and decocker, firing pin safety, hammer half cock notch, and a loaded chamber indicator.
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 10-08-2019 at 02:30 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

This is still coming up at full price. Also,. Could you please confirm these take same mags as regular thunder 9 pro

Quote Originally Posted by mikepg View Post
    This is still coming up at full price. Also,. Could you please confirm these take same mags as regular thunder 9 pro
    Fixed, thanks! Same mags
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Damn, that's a good price. If I wasn't saving for another firearm, I'd hop on this. I imagine this will last until all inventory is sold?

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Damn, that's a good price. If I wasn't saving for another firearm, I'd hop on this. I imagine this will last until all inventory is sold?
    Yes that's right!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Are extra magazines available?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Are extra magazines available?
    We will have extra magazines available shortly
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We will have extra magazines available shortly

Bersa made my wish list after discovering them at TACCOM.

Very happy to add this one to my collection!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    I have a regular Bersa Thunder and love it... very tempted to get an upgraded version!
    Wanna buy a patch? See my listing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast