Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gorkas and Anoraks! Another Shipment Inbound

Great news. Thanks for the update. I have a pre-order in with a balance owing. I'm sure you'll let me know how/when to pay. Standing by for final invoice.

Business Member
    We are just going through what has arrived and we will send you an email for your balance once we confirm all your items have arrived.

Thank you for the delivery. I was unsure about the sizing but the fit is perfect (I probably could have gotten away with a size larger as you've mentioned in another thread). Question, the Gorka 4 which I ordered has an external metal clasp on the waist. What's it's purpose?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Thank you for the delivery. I was unsure about the sizing but the fit is perfect (I probably could have gotten away with a size larger as you've mentioned in another thread). Question, the Gorka 4 which I ordered has an external metal clasp on the waist. What's it's purpose?
    Can you send us a photo, we've checked the gorka 4s we have in our warehouse and it seems like yours is the only one with the metal clasp. If you can send us a photo we can see what it is and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Can you send us a photo, we've checked the gorka 4s we have in our warehouse and it seems like yours is the only one with the metal clasp. If you can send us a photo we can see what it is and let you know.
    It's the silver object at the front of the waistband on the top of the flap.

BANNED
    Do you guys have any free shipping options or promotions? Spend $300 get free shipping ..

My gorka 4 from this order has the same metal hook and eye. My guess is that they figured out the velcro alone was not enough, so they upgraded it with the metal hook. Its hard to lock together, but once it's hooked the velcro does not pull apart. FYI I am very happy with my gorka. Build quality and materials are great. Though my set is missing 2 buttons, they were marked for them but not installed. Nato size/shape/color buttons*. Sizes are a little tricky but the pants fit as sized, keeping in mind they are ment to go over clothes. The Jacket, as mentioned before, fits large. Clothes and armor under the jacket would be fine. My set is labled as 50/5. 5 being a length of the pants and jacket. I'm 5'10" and ordered the suspenders in a 3-4 (shorter), glad I did as they are not adjustable. Thanks again to the team at Ai Tactical Solutions.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    Do you guys have any free shipping options or promotions? Spend $300 get free shipping ..
    We have law enforcement and military discounts, but we dont have any free shipping promotions at the moment. We will let you know if we start any of these.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exo41 View Post
    My gorka 4 from this order has the same metal hook and eye. My guess is that they figured out the velcro alone was not enough, so they upgraded it with the metal hook. Its hard to lock together, but once it's hooked the velcro does not pull apart. FYI I am very happy with my gorka. Build quality and materials are great. Though my set is missing 2 buttons, they were marked for them but not installed. Nato size/shape/color buttons*. Sizes are a little tricky but the pants fit as sized, keeping in mind they are ment to go over clothes. The Jacket, as mentioned before, fits large. Clothes and armor under the jacket would be fine. My set is labled as 50/5. 5 being a length of the pants and jacket. I'm 5'10" and ordered the suspenders in a 3-4 (shorter), glad I did as they are not adjustable. Thanks again to the team at Ai Tactical Solutions.
    This is the most likely reason for the metal clasp. We are very happy that you are satisfied with your purchase even though it is missing a couple buttons. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Will you guys have another pre-sale on these? I missed out on the other pre-sales. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast