Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gorkas and Anoraks! Another Shipment Inbound

I have received my Gorka 4 today and it fits perfectly! Thank you for bringing these in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can you guys get the Ratnik body armour with plates ?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    Will you guys have another pre-sale on these? I missed out on the other pre-sales. Thanks
    As of right now this is the last shipment we will be bringing in from this supplier. They're too unreliable and we don't feel comfortable accepting any more pre-orders for further shipments. However we did bring in extra pieces alongside the pre-orders and we will be putting up our remaining inventory for sale by the end of this weekend. If you are really looking to get yourself one send us an email with your size and we can put one aside for you when we open up the sales again.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    Can you guys get the Ratnik body armour with plates ?
    Send us an email at Arthur@AITacticalSolutions.com, and we can discuss with you what you're looking for as well as what your looking to spend on it.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowInTheDark View Post
    I have received my Gorka 4 today and it fits perfectly! Thank you for bringing these in.
    Thank you very much. We love hearing that our customers are satisfied with their purchases.

Business Member
    Updated inventory is up. This is the last chance to get one of these gorkas as this is the last shipment we will be bringing in as far as we know right now. We have had too many issues with our supplier to continue, so get a hold of one while stocks last.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...utdoor-apparel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123