Thread: Lvl 3a Ballistic Helmets In Stock 399.99!

Business Member

Lvl 3a Ballistic Helmets In Stock 399.99!

We have Lvl 3a ballistic helmets in stock now.
    For the first time in Canada we are selling helmets that can be bought without breaking the bank or extremely annoying the wife.
    Same helmets used by special forces across Asia and the middle east. Made by the official supplier of the Chinese military.
    All testing data is up on our website, and if you come into our showroom we will show you the actual test helmet, photos to be up on our website soon.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...wpe-level-iiia

Colours available;
    Black
    Olive
    Tan
    (SURPAT helmet covers now available for 79.99)

Sizes;
    Standard ops core sizing
    M-L
    L-XL

All produced in July 2019

For the unbeatable price of 399.99. If you are current or former Law Enforcement or Armed Forces, please email us and we will write you up a lifelong, personalized discount code for you to use on all items in our store.

Book an appointment and come down to our showroom to see all of our tested armor, and to try on our selection of helmets and other tactical gear.

CGN Regular
    Hello,

Do you have an estimated time when you may have Black or Olive Drab XL helmet's back in stock?

Question answered via chat service on web site. As always excellent communication. .

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Runt; 12-16-2019 at 10:05 PM.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We have Lvl 3a ballistic helmets in stock now.
    For the first time in Canada we are selling helmets that can be bought without breaking the bank or extremely annoying the wife.
    Same helmets used by special forces across Asia and the middle east. Made by the official supplier of the Chinese military.
    All testing data is up on our website, and if you come into our showroom we will show you the actual test helmet, photos to be up on our website soon.

https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...wpe-level-iiia

Colours available;
    Black
    Olive
    Tan
    (SURPAT helmet covers now available for 79.99)

Sizes;
    Standard ops core sizing
    M-L
    L-XL

All produced in July 2019

For the unbeatable price of 399.99. If you are current or former Law Enforcement or Armed Forces, please email us and we will write you up a lifelong, personalized discount code for you to use on all items in our store.

Book an appointment and come down to our showroom to see all of our tested armor, and to try on our selection of helmets and other tactical gear.

Hi I am in the millitary and would be insterest in buying a helmet. What kind of discount can I get ?
    I need it Olive and M

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadtawil View Post
    Hi I am in the millitary and would be insterest in buying a helmet. What kind of discount can I get ?
    I need it Olive and M
    Yes we have those helmets in stock. We do have a standard 5% military discount all you have to do is send us an email with your ID and we will write you up a custom discount code.

CGN Regular
    Do these have that hard styrofoam pad system or something more like the ACH soft pads/Team Wendy pad set?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M1CAustin View Post
    Do these have that hard styrofoam pad system or something more like the ACH soft pads/Team Wendy pad set?
    These are more the hard styrofoam pad system. But all our helmets are fully compatible with aftermarket suspensions systems so if you don't like the pads in the helmet you can replace them with a team wendy pad system or any other one made for the ops core FAST helmet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    tagged
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    These are more the hard styrofoam pad system. But all our helmets are fully compatible with aftermarket suspensions systems so if you don't like the pads in the helmet you can replace them with a team wendy pad system or any other one made for the ops core FAST helmet
    Good to know. I don't even know what I want myself haha