CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: PS90 CMMG BBL 5.7X28 10.4 thread adapter, brass catcher mags.. in stock

  1. #1
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,498

    PS90 CMMG BBL 5.7X28 10.4 thread adapter, brass catcher mags.. in stock

    Name:  815835017082.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  5.8 KB
    Name:  818513001618.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  3.6 KB
    Name:  818513003582.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  10.8 KB
    Name:  815835017112.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  4.7 KB


    Please click picture for link to site
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-07-2019 at 06:51 PM.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  2. #2
    CGN Regular Bonjour43ma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    877
    Are these in Canada?

  3. #3
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    299
    If I want to get the short barrel I will need to buy the thread adapter also?

  4. #4
    GunNutz Bartok5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by proflui View Post
    If I want to get the short barrel I will need to buy the thread adapter also?
    Not if you use the factory Flash-Hider. The CMMG Barrel comes with metric threads for the Factory FH. The Thread Adapter is only needed if you want to install a 1:28 threaded .22 cal muzzle device such as a 5.56mm Lantac Dragon, instead of the metric-threaded factory Flash-Hider.
    Mark C

  5. #5
    CGN Regular Bonjour43ma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    877
    Why did the barrel price go from $299 when you posted this, to $410? Same as the thread adapter. From $71 to $89? Everywhere else sells at the original prices.

  6. #6
    Newbie Gunz4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    26
    I bought a couple 50 round mags in the start of the year.
    I Recieved the 30 round version.
    I sent a message to the company and no one has got back to me yet.

  7. #7
    CGN Regular srnm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4me View Post
    I bought a couple 50 round mags in the start of the year.
    I Recieved the 30 round version.
    I sent a message to the company and no one has got back to me yet.
    They did the same thing to me, the United States no longer allows export of the 50rd magazine. It would of been nice if they gave you the option to cancel before they substituted the magazine as I didn't want the 30rd magazine.

  8. #8
    CGN Regular srnm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Not if you use the factory Flash-Hider. The CMMG Barrel comes with metric threads for the Factory FH. The Thread Adapter is only needed if you want to install a 1:28 threaded .22 cal muzzle device such as a 5.56mm Lantac Dragon, instead of the metric-threaded factory Flash-Hider.
    100% correct.... or you can use the CMMG P90 muzzle device which is the route I went. Either way the short barrel is a must.

  9. #9
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Why did the barrel price go from $299 when you posted this, to $410? Same as the thread adapter. From $71 to $89? Everywhere else sells at the original prices.
    $412.55 for the short barrel is far off from the market price in US.

  10. #10
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,498
    We are not sure what happened there, it looks like 2 products got combined. We have corrected the price on the barrel and the individuals that purchased them will be refunded the difference.

    We truly apologize for the inconvenience.



    The IRUNGUNS Team


    Quote Originally Posted by proflui View Post
    $412.55 for the short barrel is far off from the market price in US.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •