Release of the Strike Nuke Evo inletted for the Tikka T3/T3X action!

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cadex is excited to announce the release of the Strike Nuke Evo inletted for the Tikka T3/T3X action. Orders can be placed now through the web site or your local dealer. Expected production time will be 4-6 weeks.

72363793_3022296711130330_4759163066384384_o.jpg

Hi,
Just wondering if this would fit the TX1?
It should be the same footprint, it’s the mag part I’m kind of curious about.
Thanks,
Just don’t juge me for enjoying rimfire...

Hello Sir

A Tikka CTR will work only if you are using a AICS DSSF 3.055" magazine, not the original CTR/SAKO mag. Most people want to convert to AICS mags anyways because you can get 2-3 mags for the price of one Sako mag.

I hope that it answers your question.

Best regards

Thanks, I am strongly considering this on my 6.5CM T3X CTR - I only have one mag anyway so switching to the cheaper mags might be a good idea.

Hello Sir

A Tikka CTR will work only if you are using a AICS DSSF 3.055" magazine, not the original CTR/SAKO mag. Most people want to convert to AICS mags anyways because you can get 2-3 mags for the price of one Sako mag.

I hope that it answers your question.

Best regards

Vodoo makes a 22lr aics pattern mag. Could theoretically work?

Awesome, i had contacted you guys about making a strike nuke for the tikka a while back, others i’m sure have too and i’m glad you went and did it.

I’ll be ordering

I'd buy this if it was left handed, just cant justify spending the amount of money to build a righty, too bad as this chassis looks awesome.

As Tikka actions are all the same length, is there a possibility of getting a long action version of the Strike Nuke made for LA Tikka calibers?

Back
Top Bottom