Thread: Introducing VSSL!

Expried Business Member

Cool Introducing VSSL!

IT ALL STARTED IN A SMALL TOWN IN NORTHERN CANADA

VSSL Camp wasn’t created by marketing focus groups in some boardroom. It was invented by our founder, Todd Weimer, while he was growing up in Northern Canada. When Todd and his best friend were little they couldn’t carry much and had to travel light so they got very good at making the smallest, most practical kits to carry their essential gear.

A FEW DECADES LATER...

Todd found himself inspired by his childhood experiences and wanting to help others be better prepared for outdoor adventure. Holding a Maglite one day, Todd found his muse. He realized that the handle of a traditional flashlight could now be used as a the perfect “vessel” to store and carry essential outdoor gear.

DESIGNED AND BUILT IN CANADA

VSSL doesn’t just make quality outdoor gear, we also care about making an impact on our community. That’s why, since we first started, we’ve partnered with Communitas; a not-for-profit that serves young people with special needs. It's often hard for these young folks to find good employment that is sustainable, so we decided to help make a change.

After all the parts of a VSSL arrive at our warehouse in Abbotsford B.C., they get carefully assembled by some of the exceptional young people that are a part of the Communitas program. We love having them as a part of the VSSL family and we’re extremely proud of their work; we’ve maintained a defective rate of less than 1% in the entire 4 year history of the brand. Thanks for helping us make a difference.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 10-09-2019 at 06:31 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Neat-neat-neat!

This is the kind of idea I love to see executed on.

Does it rattle?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    Neat-neat-neat!

This is the kind of idea I love to see executed on.

Does it rattle?
    nope

What size thread on the one with suppressor baffles?

Cool cool cool
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by batwing View Post
    What size thread on the one with suppressor baffles?
    Sush. Those are drinking cups
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Ohh yeah! Thanks for teaming up with the next generation kids! It means a lot to me, I have 4 kids, I know what it’s like. Get up the good work!