Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 Clarification of NR Status

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Here is my next question. IRG, do you have 3000 guns to fill all the pre orders!? LoL
    lol nice one !

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Why would the RCMP forward that info to IRG rather then just tell the inquirer that there is no issue with the FRT's?

Strange news.
    May have to do that so they can bring all relevant infos to the table to prove the case can be tossed or there is a stay and now it needs to go thru review.

Short hindsight on the other dudes because ati gsg 16 and gsg 16 is the exact same mechanical firearms, all it has is 2 extra markings. So if the IRG ones get prohib, so will theirs.

Thats why i call them JR 2.0 now. What will be super ironic is if theirs got prohib becasue of some technicalities but not IRG. Then this becomes truly a carbon copy of what JR did to the classic green swiss arms
    Save Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    Well i see this,if you sell a car and the car as a recall ot is normal their contact you to advise you,no ?
    Likely the Lab was doing some kind of legal status check. If somebody made a complaint that could trigger it and they would contact an importer or whoever submitted that FRT to provide additional information to prove its classification.

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    lol nice one !
    Well, i may pull my pre order.

I have now officially initiated action Turf JR 2.0!
    Save Hong Kong!

Did anyone not read the frt!?? Gsg 5 and gsg 522 as commerical version? What does that mean?? They were not prohib!???

My spider sense is that blueline pulled a JR, and in order to save some sales. They had to fork out extra cost in getting those upgraded triggers to "sweeten" the deal so to speak
    re-read. those are cross referenced with this one. So same manufacturer, and make. Doesn't mean those versions are non-res.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Why would the RCMP forward that info to IRG rather then just tell the inquirer that there is no issue with the FRT's?

Strange news.
    If someone called the CFO and says "Hey here's a tip for you, I think this guy is importing rifles that are prohibited" where do you think the RCMP go?

To the guy that is supposedly importing prohibited rifles LOL

There were probably questions they needed answered.

meow,

Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    re-read. those are cross referenced with this one. So same manufacturer, and make. Doesn't mean those versions are non-res.
    Fair enough. That is my 3rd time reading a frt, so i am a little rusty
    Save Hong Kong!

Super GunNutz
    Wow, you sure are a stupid bunch.
    Why do you think IRG always get the inside info?
    When the Stag 10 was released, IRG said they had a meeting on a Friday night,with the firearms lab and was told the Stag 10 was restricted.
    They back peddled the next day and removed the post.

Also ,they were the company who bought the Mossberg 715 pistol into Canada causing the 10 rnd limit on the 715 rifle to be introduced .

It funny how you guys are so quick to throw another company under the bus, without any proof.

CGN Regular
    Thats why i call them JR 2.0 now. What will be super ironic is if theirs got prohib becasue of some technicalities but not IRG. Then this becomes truly a carbon copy of what JR did to the classic green swiss arms
    Even if i didnt own a green or black,i still have that bad taste in my throat,and remember because of this the CZ 858 got prohib by the sametime until Steven Blaney reverse the RCMP dicision on both firearms.