Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 Clarification of NR Status

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    PS: i really wanted to see how BLS respond before i cancel my pre order. I wanted to be fair and unbiased. If it was IRG that throw this thread up to pull sales. Shame on them, but if it was BLS that actually did what IRG accused them of doing. I am buying from IRG
    Honestly,i just think BL will not be clearing this out,just look at how they did act,they did annonce the pre-order and said they will be here very shortly,they created a hype got the money of the pre-order and then not a single word on the GSG 16 until some of the 3000 rifles ordered finally landed.And for me BL is a no go,like i already said i bought a STG 44 used,it came with a scope rail but no rear sight,i did wrote to BL about buying one rear sight and not giving it,and never got a reply.

No one is perfect, irg screwed something up for me before. So had blueline, so had reliable and sfrc. Pretty much most of the old school OG vendors on here had screw me up or over before. Byt the point is, most of them made up for it. BLS did, irg did etc etc. For me, it is ok to make mistake, just dont repeat it and swear by it that it will never happen again.

From this accusation, stooping this low just so you dont get stuck with a large amount of unsold firearms. It is pathetic.
    Save Hong Kong!

Bottom line: I have my GSG-16 in my left hand now, as I type with the right. All IRG. Blue Line guys - see you in December. Or 2020. If progenitor is indeed BL, go suck it cuz I'm a repeat IRG customer now.
    Last edited by SteelFlint; 10-10-2019 at 01:15 AM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    If someone called the CFO and says "Hey here's a tip for you, I think this guy is importing rifles that are prohibited" where do you think the RCMP go?

To the guy that is supposedly importing prohibited rifles LOL

There were probably questions they needed answered.
    It's a fair bit of speculation at this point that's for sure....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I highly doubt the the RCMP would just give out information like that to another importer. Dropping the B.C. CFO's name too is fishy.
    All firearms businesses in Canada have access to the FRT database, which includes IRG's Canadian side of the business.
    ** Member CSSA, CCFR, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver

Wow that is pathetic! Thanks IRG love my GSG 16 and I am a loyal customer now more than ever! BLS if this allegation proves to be true I will bend over backwards to keep my $$$ out of your hands.

Let’s hear it Blueline, did you do this?!

IRG should do a promotion. On new gsg16 order, if the purchaser can produced a copy of cancelled order from any canadian retailer that utilize the other importer should be a free mag!

Only do this if there is 100% confirmation fhst the snitch is the other dude!
    Save Hong Kong!

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Where's the proof that IRG was meeting with the RCMP at 10pm on a Friday night? And what hidden message are you seeing in the day and time of a meeting? lol

This is dumb I don't even know why I'm replying to you. I must be really bored.
    I was referencing the Stag 10 meeting.
    When AE announced the release of the Stag 10 and said they were the sole importers, IRG put up a post , that said they had a meeting with the firearms lab , on a Friday night.

The outcome of said meeting was that the Stag was restricted.

It was removed very shortly after.

I’ve been here longer than you think and have seen a few of these little tantrums, problem is , it ends up hurting the whole firearms community

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Competition is Good .. trying to 'Lie/make bs trouble/rat out the competition - Bad!

There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.