Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 Clarification of NR Status

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Wow, you sure are a stupid bunch.
    Why do you think IRG always get the inside info?
    When the Stag 10 was released, IRG said they had a meeting on a Friday night,with the firearms lab and was told the Stag 10 was restricted.
    They back peddled the next day and removed the post.

Also ,they were the company who bought the Mossberg 715 pistol into Canada causing the 10 rnd limit on the 715 rifle to be introduced .

It funny how you guys are so quick to throw another company under the bus, without any proof.
    Blue line stated that they are the sole importer of Gsg in canada.

Whos stupid now?
    Save Hong Kong!

Wow, you sure are a stupid bunch.
    Why do you think IRG always get the inside info?
    When the Stag 10 was released, IRG said they had a meeting on a Friday night,with the firearms lab and was told the Stag 10 was restricted.
    They back peddled the next day and removed the post.

Also ,they were the company who bought the Mossberg 715 pistol into Canada causing the 10 rnd limit on the 715 rifle to be introduced .

It funny how you guys are so quick to throw another company under the bus, without any proof.
    We're stupid? What you're saying doesn't even make sense, it's a bunch of gibberish.

Everyone who imports firearms has regular contact with the RCMP. IRG was likely meeting with the RCMP to find out if they could import their own Stags or other AR-10 variants. That's a long way from calling the RCMP and crying about a competitor beating you to the punch and trying to get their rifle prohibited.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I'm glad I decided to just settle with my one single shot .22 and my only break barrel 12ga, makes everything so easy in Canada now for the time being. Who needs a GSG-16 anyways?
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I highly doubt the the RCMP would just give out information like that to another importer. Dropping the B.C. CFO's name too is fishy.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    We're stupid? What you're saying doesn't even make sense, it's a bunch of gibberish.

Everyone who imports firearms has regular contact with the RCMP. IRG was likely meeting with the RCMP to find out if they could import their own Stags or other AR-10 variants. That's a long way from calling the RCMP and crying about a competitor beating you to the punch and trying to get their rifle prohibited.
    Lol, you must of missed the part ,where they said the meeting was 10 PM Friday night.

Where’s the proof that Blue line called the RCMP?

Lol, you must of missed the part ,where they said the meeting was 10 PM Friday night.

No no no. Thats a weak a$$ titty rebuttal. The only main point is blueline is the SOLE importer of official Gsg products in canada.

I sure as shxt didnt call the cfo nor bullseye london nor sfrc. Dont matter which cfo that got the call, the fact is the cfo got A call from the importer.

Lets rewind shall we!?

Also, to make things clear for anyone wondering; BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS is the official representative and exclusive importer of GSG products in Canada. German Sports Guns limited lifetime warranty will only apply to products imported by German Sports Guns official representation. Thus, grey market rifles will not be covered or supported under any warranty. Always ask your dealer if your rifle has been imported by Blue Line Solutions. Be vigilant, and always go to the source!

PS: i really wanted to see how BLS respond before i cancel my pre order. I wanted to be fair and unbiased. If it was IRG that throw this thread up to pull sales. Shame on them, but if it was BLS that actually did what IRG accused them of doing. I am buying from IRG
    Last edited by sky52; 10-10-2019 at 12:29 AM.
    Save Hong Kong!

Where's the proof that IRG was meeting with the RCMP at 10pm on a Friday night? And what hidden message are you seeing in the day and time of a meeting? lol

This is dumb I don't even know why I'm replying to you. I must be really bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Where's the proof that IRG was meeting with the RCMP at 10pm on a Friday night? And what hidden message are you seeing in the day and time of a meeting? lol

This is dumb I don't even know why I'm replying to you. I must be really bored.
    By the way, i got the handguards from you. Thanks for going out of your way to fedex for me
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Sounds like Fake News to me....
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Remember wednesday pub night by canada ammo!? Those go well past 10pm. Oh right, you werent a gun owner yet back 8 years ago
    Save Hong Kong!