Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: GSG-16 Clarification of NR Status

CGN Regular
    It is only simple if you don’t mind giving your money to the U.S while complaining about the Canadian economy.

CGN Regular
    If it was another competitor that contacted the rcmp to push for prohibited status than they are taking actions that are directly affecting us as Canadian gun owners.I don't know who reported it but if it was a competitor i would think a total boycott of their site would be in order.It doesn't affect me on this particular firearm but i could on future ones.

Ordered one from IRG yesterday, they actually even called my home to let me know my shipment was ready.
    Tracking number by mid afternoon.
    Blue line still has many orders outstanding.
    Enough said.

We are moving on and will be locking this thread…

We would like to leave you with this realistic thought:

Given all the high-profile firearm related offences or arrests in the last few months compounded with an election and a hungry Liberal party trying to make a statement, do you really think the RCMP

with an unlimited amount of resources,
    access to the criminal code,
    the Canadian firearms program,
    the FRT,
    SSFS Inspection Services,

compounded with all the information on the GSG-16 rifle that was submitted for classification and a detachment less then two miles from us, why not stop in and say hi, why would they reach out to another exporter?

An exporter who is our competition, and our only competition on this platform who’s GSG-16’s were 4 weeks out and who has had everyone posting pictures of our rifles on their forums.

What benefit, guidance or information could the RCMP possibly receive from Blueline other then their frustration and distaste for us…. Then, the RCMP turns around and contacts us, I don't think that is how an investigation works...

Or is it a possibility Blue Line had enough and decided to reach out to the BC CFO and stir the pot even further, possibly imploding the whole thing considering they had already called and complained to anyone who would listen at ATI and even GSG in Germany got involved several weeks ago.

We are also not sure where this came from, this is not part of the FRT

Name:  blueline.JPG
Views: 377
Size:  20.7 KB

Have a great Thanks Giving weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-11-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com