Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Service

CGN frequent flyer
    My buddy accidentally bought a LH holster from TACCOM. He had to drive out to exchange it.

Business Member
    The firearm concerned is a Ruger, the warranty centre is location snapshot in Quebec, I understand the customer followed the warranty process and contacted them and they failed to respond. He then reached out to us for help.

While not an excuse for taking to too long to respond to the customer we are a 3 person business (currently a 2 person business) and having been at multiple large events in the month of September I am back logged with over 400 unanswered emails and social media messages, I am trying to work through them as quickly as possible but there are only so many hours in the day to do that in between working the counter.

We will contact the warranty centre on the customers behalf and get the issue resolved for them. We understand it is very frustrating to receive a product that is not 100% but we are also limited in what we can do to resolve the issue as we are not the warranty centre and do not have direct control over resolving the issue.

seems to have worked out
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    My buddy accidentally bought a LH holster from TACCOM. He had to drive out to exchange it.
    Your buddy can't tell his left hand from his right hand.
    He makes the decision to purchase a LH holster (it is his mistake, not the store giving him the wrong one). At least that is how I understand it.
    He expects the store to drive to his house to make the exchange on his mistake?

Is this what we are to take from the comment above?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

Quote Originally Posted by lmar View Post
    He makes the decision to purchase a LH holster (it is his mistake, not the store giving him the wrong one). At least that is how I understand it.

Plot twist. His friend is ambidextrous and decided to go with the other dominant hand after the purchase lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mebiuspower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmar View Post

It's just like Turdo accidentally put black paint on his face...

CGN Regular
    Dean is a great guy, and Select is a good company to deal with. I expect they will do what's in their power to help their customer.
    Insert clever signature here...

Give the store a chance OP. It looks like they have reached out but the warranty centre on the other hand... what's the deal with warranty centres in Canada.

For the record, it took Select 2 months to respond to me only after I posted on here. I contacted the warranty center myself and they responded immediately. I believe I gave them many chances to get involved. He's not a bad guy and I don't like posting like this on here but I had to do something to get a response to fix a defective and unsafe product.
    Last edited by romiogt; 10-15-2019 at 07:25 PM.

If an admin can close this thread. I don't believe there is anything left to discuss.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast