Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Service

Poor Service

Bought a brand new pistol from Select Shooting Supplies which was defective.

Called a couple times and was told owner was on holiday, no callback. Emailed multiple times never got a single response. Basically took my payment and hung me out to dry.

If you want actual service or someone who will stand behind the products they sell shop elsewhere.

How defective?
    Save Hong Kong!

Pistol is unusable and unsafe due to a functional flaw with the bolt stop pin being ejected from the receiver which occurs after 10-20 shots down range. Needless to say the firearm is inoperable in its current state.

All of this was documented along with photos and sent to Select on multiple occasions - not a single response on any occasion.

that sucks! i would suggest that you figure out where the warranty centre is for your specific hand gun, then send it there.
    I like guns

I had a similar problem with SFRC. They just delete my posts when I call them out for their poor service. Most of these companies don't give a #### about their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by romiogt View Post
    Pistol is unusable and unsafe due to a functional flaw with the bolt stop pin being ejected from the receiver which occurs after 10-20 shots down range. Needless to say the firearm is inoperable in its current state.

All of this was documented along with photos and sent to Select on multiple occasions - not a single response on any occasion.
    What pistol has a “bolt”? Very few...I can think of two.

A “bolt stop pin”?

What pistol? What is the make and model?

I’m perplexed.

Yes I suspect this post will be deleted as well...

Slide stop pin is what i am guessing.

I know i have done it to my usp before, wrong grip and it unlocks and pops out right at the take down detent.
    Save Hong Kong!

only problem i have had with them is trying to order something and they never write back. at least through Facebook.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    Hi; This is a family run store. ie not BASS pro with 10 counter staff. Dudes on vacation, been a busy summer I bet. Give them a chance to get back to ya. Yes it all sucks, so just be cool and work through it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast