Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To all of our great customers and dealers alike:

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Your best option there would be to contact Amber at 928-505-6794. She deals directly with the ATF and all imports into the US.
    Thanks--by some chance does she have an email you could DM me? With me being in an environment where one or the other of us is on teleconferences round the clock, voice comms get a little dicey, and with how the memory's started to go as I enter middle age I like to have backup copies I can refer back to when needed.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

tagged for future

You can email her directly at amber@irunguns.us

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback Six View Post
    Thanks--by some chance does she have an email you could DM me? With me being in an environment where one or the other of us is on teleconferences round the clock, voice comms get a little dicey, and with how the memory's started to go as I enter middle age I like to have backup copies I can refer back to when needed.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123