Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gsg-16 legal status - public announcement

CGN frequent flyer
    So Blueline,

A few things strike me as odd or unclear in your announcement.
    Lets first note you actively searched and took a screenshot of the ATI FRT on september 11, as you showed us. This is way before all of this unfolded, yet quite a while after IRG announced they had received NR classification from the rcmp lab. This suggests you were following the situation very closely. There isnt necessarily something wrong with that, but it suggests you didnt simply accept IRG's public announcemenr of NR status for the ATI guns and moved on.

You then say you were contacted by police a few days ago, and that you also talked to the BC CFO about this, with no mention of who initiated that contact. Yet you claim to have known something about the ATI guns "all along".

So i'd like to ask a clear question and hopefully get a clear answer :

After IRG announced they had obtained NR status for their FRT on August 1, did you guys initiate a contact with police and/or the BC CFO about the ATI rifles

or

did you guys simply sit on the information you thought you knew, take FRT screenshots, and do nothing until police initiated a contact with you a few days ago?

Youza.

CGN Regular
    Very Non Canadian! What have they done to you? Ripped you off? Screwed your wife? What is your vendetta? Seriously?! I was enjoying this this group of nutters but this is dragging the entire forum to some low levels.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chev-mekanik View Post
    Very Non Canadian! What have they done to you? Ripped you off? Screwed your wife? What is your vendetta? Seriously?! I was enjoying this this group of nutters but this is dragging the entire forum to some low levels.
    Look man, you dont know anything about me but I will say this directly affects me on a few levels, enough that I'm not gonna let this go until I at least try to get to the bottom of it.

If you don't feel the same way you can go right ahead and put me on your ignore list or stop clicking on this thread, no one is forcing you to be here. At this point your remarks are at a level way way lower than mine. Non canadian lol give me a freaking break.

Im asking questions, you're trying to insult me. Pound sand and stop derailing this thread. BL are all grown up they dont need you as their referee.

Youza.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Look man, you dont know anything about me but I will say this directly affects me on a few levels, enough that I'm not gonna let this go until I at least try to get to the bottom of it.

If you don't feel the same way you can go right ahead and put me on your ignore list or stop clicking on this thread, no one is forcing you to be here. At this point your remarks are at a level way way lower than mine. Non canadian lol give me a freaking break.

Im asking questions, you're trying to insult me. Pound sand and stop derailing this thread. BL are all grown up they dont need you as their referee.

Youza.
    Attachment 312917

I think if you were a distributor and the police contacted you about another distributor possibly selling prohibited firearms you would call the CFO to figure out what’s going on. I think that’s normal. What is not normal is how everyone is so wish-washy... fair weather friends. I think BL did the right thing and though it took such a long time for them to tell their side, I’m glad they did. I have not purchased a rifle from them yet, but I probably will. Seems like IRG was trying to crap on their competition and played some of you like pawns to spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    So Blueline,

A few things strike me as odd or unclear in your announcement.
    Lets first note you actively searched and took a screenshot of the ATI FRT on september 11, as you showed us. This is way before all of this unfolded, yet quite a while after IRG announced they had received NR classification from the rcmp lab. This suggests you were following the situation very closely. There isnt necessarily something wrong with that, but it suggests you didnt simply accept IRG's public announcemenr of NR status for the ATI guns and moved on.

You then say you were contacted by police a few days ago, and that you also talked to the BC CFO about this, with no mention of who initiated that contact. Yet you claim to have known something about the ATI guns "all along".

So i'd like to ask a clear question and hopefully get a clear answer :

After IRG announced they had obtained NR status for their FRT on August 1, did you guys initiate a contact with police and/or the BC CFO about the ATI rifles

or

did you guys simply sit on the information you thought you knew, take FRT screenshots, and do nothing until police initiated a contact with you a few days ago?

Youza.
    Why are you taking this so ridiculously personal?

BANNED
    I'm just waiting to see if the liberals get elected, they will ban everything and make us all criminals

Then we can all buy a real MP5

The plot thickens...
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    Why are you taking this so ridiculously personal?
    Hes got a point. Why would any normal human being starts taking screen shot of everything if they have no plan for a vengeance. Something just dont make sense.

None of us would hire a PI and start following our wives if we dont have a suspicion of something going on.

With all the screen shot captured prior to all these cfo probing, and well after the rifle announcement. Someone is planning this all along since August.

Bl said what they said maybe to avoid this being blown up even bigger. Having their dealers sit on guns and a possible boycott isnt something they can afford
    Save Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    You were one of the active ones bouncing around thread to thread chirping BLS, talking about cancelling your preorder and supporting IRG instead. Yet its still "his word her word" just skimming through your previous forum posts from the past 24 hours is an emotional roller coaster.
    Too much for you? Log off button is on the top right.
    Save Hong Kong!