Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Gsg-16 legal status - public announcement

IRG is not grey market. They are also Canadian. Suggesting otherwise is dishonest.

BANNED
    Thanks for the clarification blue line, still kinda sounds messy to me. It is what it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    OK. Story makes sense now. I stopped dealing with IRG after they allowed my credit cards info to be stolen and gave total BS when I (and others) figured out the source of the breach (it was IRG). Apology? None.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

I don't know if anyone here is the bad guy. Looks like one guy may have accused the other guy of being the bad guy, perhaps because they're often look at as a bad guy by the other guys?

We have a sweet looking new rifle coming in, I'm just going to focus on that now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    One the other hand, I hate "exclusive" monopolies as they tend to end up with "black NR premium", so importers help to keep prices at bay.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperXBA View Post
    I don't know if anyone here is the bad guy. Looks like one guy may have accused the other guy of being the bad guy, perhaps because they're often look at as a bad guy by the other guys?

We have a sweet looking new rifle coming in, I'm just going to focus on that now.
    Yeah but IRG was still selling prohibs as NRs. That's pretty shady.
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Actually, we didn't communicate with the FRT division over this issue at all. We were contacted by police officers who were inquiring about this matter. It is a misconception that anyone can influence the decision of the RCMP over the product classification. We can only apply for product classification, submit the technical information they ask for, and send a sample if they request.
    If the requesting party is unhappy with their decision, they can challenge their decision in the court of law, which is what we did back in 2008 over the GSG-5 rifle.
    Yes, but your communication with the police essentially resulted in the FRT of the ATI version being changed to non-restricted, no? Or am I still not interpreting that correctly?

So good. BLS didnt make the call. They were called.

I dont see how IRG is the ###### I am not defending either of them. To me, this really sounds like the CFP is going on a fishing expedition trying to get something prohib. Be it BLS's version or the IRG's version.
    Save Hong Kong!

Ok .... now i don’t understant sonething , the irungun screenshot is date 09 oct ... and is Nr

The bl one is date 11 oct and it prohib ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    So good. BLS didnt make the call. They were called.

I dont see how IRG is the ###### I am not defending either of them. To me, this really sounds like the CFP is going on a fishing expedition trying to get something prohib. Be it BLS's version or the IRG's version.
    IRG basically indirectly claimed that BLS tried to have their version classified as prohibited (when in reality it appears BLS might have actually saved their asses and by extent the asses of those who purchased the rifle through IRG). If that wasn't their intent then they should have rephrased their post because that is how it comes across and was interpreted by many here. Perhaps it was just a miscommunication all around, but as it stands, it really shines a bad light on IRG in my eyes.