Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Gsg-16 legal status - public announcement

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the great work Blue Line! You're much appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    Anyway,BL act like they are the victim for their long work with gsg to make the GSG 16,spending money time etc Manifacturer make a model,BL summit it to rcmp,please i want proof you spend money on the conception of that rifle ...

The rifle is being sold in USA for a certain period of time now,so BL is responsible of the creation of the GSG 16 ?
    Read post # 19 again....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Yeah but IRG was still selling prohibs as NRs. That's pretty shady.
    How do you figure that?
    IRG stated at the very beginning that they had a sample with the lab as well.
    IIRC, they were actually the first to announce the FRT classification to NR, before BL did.
    They would have gotten that info directly from the RCMP lab.
    They imported the guns to Canada and sold them retail, you think they would've been able to do that without a NR FRT?? And risk losing their business license over it?

A little discernment goes a long way.

Youza.

CGN frequent flyer
    So IRG says the RCMP told them it was BL trying to report the rifle as prohibited. Is this really what the RCMP said, or are those words being twisted by IRG?
    BL says they were contacted by police. Is that really the case? why would police contact BL to inquire about an issue that affects IRG?
    BL says the FRT status for the ATI guns was coming up as prohib for some time....wouldn't that indicate that they were actively searching the FRT database to keep an eye on IRG in some way?

More info needed on both ends. Reading all statements from both parties, I feel they should both be volunteering more details about this. I don't feel like we are getting the full picture from either.

Its actually quite possible that both are wrongfully accusing eachother strictly due to how RCMP handled the matter.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    So IRG says the RCMP told them it was BL trying to report the rifle as prohibited. Is this really what the RCMP said, or are those words being twisted by IRG?
    BL says they were contacted by police. Is that really the case? why would police contact BL to inquire about an issue that affects IRG?
    BL says the FRT status for the ATI guns was coming up as prohib for some time....wouldn't that indicate that they were actively searching the FRT database to keep an eye on IRG in some way?

More info needed on both ends. Reading all statements from both parties, I feel they should both be volunteering more details about this. I don't feel like we are getting the full picture from either.

Its actually quite possible that both are wrongfully accusing eachother strictly due to how RCMP handled the matter.

Youza.
    You really need another hobby man.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm still unsure why BL keeps repeating over and over again that they worked on this for years and spent a lot of cash over this gun.
    We heard you the last 3 times, it doesn't change anything to the ongoing issue...why are they so defensive and trying to gain sympathy by saying this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer joe-nwt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    IRG look like the dicks now. And Youzadrama.
    Truthfully, a lot of CGNers look like dicks now.
    ...I don't like making plans for the day because then "premeditated" gets thrown around the courtroom.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    You really need another hobby man.
    Well, considering yours is to follow around my posts, i'd say maybe you even more than I do.
    At least i'm trying to get to the bottom of something in which I have a stake.
    What are you doing, aside from reading me and complaining about it?
    Feel free to leave anytime, no one is keeping you here.

Youza.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Youza.

The only rifle any police could encounter was ATI version. So, if you search FRT a month ago, it would be listed as prohibited. Yet, if you search internet, you will see that GSG was promoted as non-restricted. So, it was prudent for police to find out as what exactly is going on. I bet there is a third player to the story. A person with a rifle who met the police at the beginning of the story.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer joe-nwt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    Youza.

The only rifle any police could encounter was ATI version. So, if you search FRT a month ago, it would be listed as prohibited. Yet, if you search internet, you will see that GSG was promoted as non-restricted. So, it was prudent for police to find out as what exactly is going on. I bet there is a third player to the story. A person with a rifle who met the police at the beginning of the story.
    You may be on to something.
    ...I don't like making plans for the day because then "premeditated" gets thrown around the courtroom.