Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Gsg-16 legal status - public announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    IRG has responded in their forum. They claim to have submitted the ATI GSG 16 to the lab and were part of the process to get the NR status. They also levied a few more accusations about BLS annoyance over not being the sole importer.
    Yes, they did. The ATI was available for more than a year in the US before they started the process to import. Was it a coincidence that BLS announced their approval to import at the same time that IRG got approval as well?
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    I didnt know FRT Belong to someone and you can steal IT ??? ��
    Stealing the thunder more like it.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

It seems like there were two classifications for this rifle; American "prohibited" and Canadian "non restricted. If the American rifle was imported a month ago and it was still classified as prohibited, I can see the law violation in firearms importation, registration, as well as sale of prohibited weapons to unlicensed individuals. I looked at IRG posts, and I did not see FRT showing non restricted status of the american rifle.

Just so you can hear for yourself out of the mouth of BL, copied from another thread,

h ttps://vocaroo.com/i/s1vyCoHLnbgR
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    It seems like there were two classifications for this rifle; American "prohibited" and Canadian "non restricted. If the American rifle was imported a month ago and it was still classified as prohibited, I can see the law violation in firearms importation, registration, as well as sale of prohibited weapons to unlicensed individuals. I looked at IRG posts, and I did not see FRT showing non restricted status of the american rifle.
    They didn’t post the actual FRT, but on Aug 1st they indicated they received the call that the rifle was non-restricted. They submitted a rifle and blue prints to the lab.
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    That's what I was saying to...SHADY. What if someone was sent to jail for a prohib because they were screaming about NR? SHADY...
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Hey buddy
    Noticed you comment on pretty much every thread there is

Maybe you should shut your big mouth since your clearly have no clue on lots of things
    No one here needs your “wisdom”

Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Yeah but IRG was still selling prohibs as NRs. That's pretty shady.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Quote Originally Posted by josh1976 View Post
    Just so you can hear for yourself out of the mouth of BL, copied from another thread,

h ttps://vocaroo.com/i/s1vyCoHLnbgR
    this is better than tv.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    I don't think thats accurate.
    When I saw the IRG post, I respectfully asked BL to chime in and give their side of the story. Most people who saw that thread and replied to it agreed we needed to wait for their version.

Youza.
    Then phoned them and recorded the call. Despicable.