Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Gsg-16 legal status - public announcement

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    So good. BLS didnt make the call. They were called.

I dont see how IRG is the ###### I am not defending either of them. To me, this really sounds like the CFP is going on a fishing expedition trying to get something prohib. Be it BLS's version or the IRG's version.
    Bl said they were contacted by the police but that they communicated with the bc cfo. Its ambigious if they called the bc cfo or not
    We further stated to them as well as to the BC CFO, that all of our GSG products were coming directly from Germany, and provided them with the official Canadian GSG-16 Model Non-Restricted FRT number
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Look at all this free marketing for the GSG-16. Hype and scandal sells. Haha Seriously though. Thanks for the clarification.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze11 View Post
    Ok .... now i don’t understant sonething , the irungun screenshot is date 09 oct ... and is Nr

The bl one is date 11 oct and it prohib ?
    October 9th on the FRT IRG showed and September 11th for blue line.

Quote Originally Posted by futa_mill View Post
    October 9th on the FRT IRG showed and September 11th for blue line.
    Oups sorry haha.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze11 View Post
    Ok .... now i don’t understant sonething , the irungun screenshot is date 09 oct ... and is Nr

The bl one is date 11 oct and it prohib ?
    Blue Line's is September 9 = less then a month ago ATI version was prohibited

So, you can see why cops had questions about classification. I bet they caught someone plinking, looked up and it is prohibited, but the person screamed: "No, it is not! Blue Line said it is NR." Meanwhile IRG #### their pants and stayed quiet until now, pretending to be a winner when FRT is updated
    Last edited by guess_kto; 10-10-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximcan View Post
    Look at all this free marketing for the GSG-16. Hype and scandal sells. Haha Seriously though. Thanks for the clarification.
    Blackrifleface

CGN Regular
    Anyway,BL act like they are the victim for their long work with gsg to make the GSG 16,spending money time etc Manifacturer make a model,BL summit it to rcmp,please i want proof you spend money on the conception of that rifle ...

The rifle is being sold in USA for a certain period of time now,so BL is responsible of the creation of the GSG 16 ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Blackrifleface
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    Anyway,BL act like they are the victim for their long work with gsg to make the GSG 16,spending money time etc Manifacturer make a model,BL summit it to rcmp,please i want proof you spend money on the conception of that rifle ...

The rifle is being sold in USA for a certain period of time now,so BL is responsible of the creation of the GSG 16 ?
    Its two different rifles man, you just dont seem to get it. Are they in essence the same? Yes. Are they technically two different guns? YES. There are differences between the ATI version and the Canadian GSG direct model. BL was responsible for the NR classification for the GSG 16.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post

How about you make Sig 522 non-restricted? It is wrongfully FRTed as prohibited. Sold in US for years. Spend your time, effort and money. If you get it, I will help you to get exclusivity. See how easy it is
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.