Thread: Friday Feature: The Masada Armoured Backpack

Friday Feature: The Masada Armoured Backpack

There will be new variants on the armoured-vest-in-pack design coming from Masada Armor next week! Stay tuned!

Following recent shooting incidents in the U.S, MASADA has decided to develop a highly awaited protective solution for students, to enhance their protection and boost their confidence. MASADA has developed a Protective Backpack. An Armored backpack, which has innocent looking from the outside, but when needed it transforms into front and back bulletproof vest.

Specifically designed to meet the civilian needs of the 21st century, the Masada Bulletproof Backpack is an external Bulletproof Backpack that transforms into a full Vest in 2 seconds. The Masada Backpack is a level IIIA protection bulletproof. the Masada backpack Vest is made to withstand handgun rounds, shotgun rounds, and shrapnel. The backpack is designed for regular student use, to carry books, a laptop, and other stuff. The vest part is closed in a separate section of the backpack and it can not be seen at the daily use of the backpack.

We sell these for $470 USD and have a few in Canada already!

MASADA ARMOUR is manufacturer, designer and provider of a unique range of protective equipment and comprehensive textile solutions.We support our clients' challenging requests anywhere around the globe, with a non-compromising commitment to quality, schedule, and performance.

MASADA ARMOUR team brings an innovative and creative approach that enables us to support the ever-changing needs of critical military operations, every day demanding police work, border patrol missions and civilian works. We use state of the art fabrics, accessorize and raw material that complies with NIJ & Mil specs.

i like that :D

I bought one and it works surprisingly well. Bag is well made, inconspicuous and quite light. It has some pockets inside and could easily be used as a regular bag.

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    I bought one and it works surprisingly well. Bag is well made, inconspicuous and quite light. It has some pockets inside and could easily be used as a regular bag.
    Thanks for your purchase!

WOW! This backpack looks fantastic. I think it is suitable for carrying heavy things, so I think t would be an excellent traveling backpack. The form of backpack seems to be very comfortable to hold. I have a similar bag for traveling. I bought it on a website specialized in backpacks. It is so big as in the photo, but I can carry all the stuff I need on a trip. Most of all I like it that I can bring a lot of things and feel comfortable. I don't know why but my back doesn't feel tired after a lot of time of carrying the backpack.
    Last edited by Vibrursan; 08-21-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Can you order the backpack without the armor plates?
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.