Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TENDA and Canada Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They use canpar? Damn no wonder for a store only 4 hrs from me it's taken more then a week for my rifle to get here, when will it show up who knows I have no tracking info supplied by tenda.. Hell the magazines and ammo I order the day after the gun got here the next business day. Guess I'll just load and unload them while I wait it out. But geeze use a decent service Canpar is complete trash for anyone not in a city. AKA the majority of Canadians not in Toronto.

Canpar is useless in small town Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelshooter View Post
    Canpar is useless in small town Canada
    Honestly after hearing they use Canpar I don't expect to see this thing at my PO box for another month. Hell maybe even next year. It is starting to be that holiday season after all.

Quote Originally Posted by kbodnarchuk View Post
    A shout out and great big thank you to the great people at Tenda.

I sold a Dillon XL650 much more quickly than I anticipated and would have been without a press, but for Tenda and Canada Post. I ordered a new XL750 late Monday afternoon, and it was delivered to Victoria BC, 9 AM Friday. Less than 4 days from Ontario to BC.

Way to go Canada Post and Tenda!
    cool story bro.

I got some electronics from aliexpress from hong kong ($15 shipping, and they came in 5 days, delivered, FROM HONG KONG , and passed customs thru USA, and CAN , and make it to my door in 5 days (and I ordered at like midnight local time, probably why it shipped so quick, was probably day time in China/HK )

I was really surprised by that one.

Canada Post is mostly good. They are average union slackers, but at least they are 90% reliable. Some places like mexico or russia, damn , lucky if you even get your package delivered.
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12