Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TENDA and Canada Post

TENDA and Canada Post

A shout out and great big thank you to the great people at Tenda.

I sold a Dillon XL650 much more quickly than I anticipated and would have been without a press, but for Tenda and Canada Post. I ordered a new XL750 late Monday afternoon, and it was delivered to Victoria BC, 9 AM Friday. Less than 4 days from Ontario to BC.

Way to go Canada Post and Tenda!

CGN Regular
    That is indeed great service. I've only had good experiences buying from Tenda!

Tenda is very customer oriented. I have had nothing but EXCELLENT experiences both in-store and on their site.

That’s my go-to ammo place

What does the 750 have that you felt you were missing in the 650?

It's very different. The 750 does not spill the 9mm loads like the 650, ie no shaking. and the primers are placed differently.

This is the primer system in my new 750.

Name:  SMALLER IMG_3489.jpg
Views: 1608
Size:  85.7 KB

This is taken from the FIREARM BLOG

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...l750-reloader/

The XL750 has a simplified linear priming system. It only requires the removal of two nuts to detach and change sizes on the primer feed system. Like the XL650, the 750 deprimes in station 1 and primes in station 2, minimizing any chance that spent primer residue could interfere with priming.

The shellplate indexing mechanism has been completely redesigned, so the shellplate turns more smoothly, decreasing cases wobble.

The index pawl has been relocated on the ring indexer and the spring direction reversed. This makes it more difficult to accidently break the ring indexer. The index block now has a roller, which also smoothes out indexing.
    Additionally, the index block incorporates a spring-loaded overtravel stop, which significantly increases the life of springs on the machine.

All caliber conversion kits, toolheads and most parts interchange freely between the XL750 and the XL650. Parts that are unique to the XL650 will remain in full production.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kbodnarchuk; 10-12-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Tenda, could you guys PLEASE switch to Canada Post, as much as you can? Canpar suxxx.

Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    Tenda, could you guys PLEASE switch to Canada Post, as much as you can? Canpar suxxx.
    they do ship canada post if you leave them a note in the comment section of the order... they just can't ship ammo through them.

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    they do ship canada post if you leave them a note in the comment section of the order... they just can't ship ammo through them.
    Or primers and powder
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    This Tenda, I got 2 rifles from you which will likely end up in limbo and back to your place, because CanPar around here sucks.
    If I would of known to ask for Canada post in comments I would have, please update site and give us a choice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast