Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 adjustable trigger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    Yes I agree, it’s a mag dumping .22 plinker. That said, it is advertised as having an adjustable trigger (completely unnecessary imho) and some people purchased from BLS because of that.
    Im all for Supporting Canadian, and for the $30-40 difference in price I would have bought one imported from Blue line rather than IRG for that reason... But if they're advertising an adjustable trigger that doesn't actually exist, then I have no interest in paying extra to support a Canadian company that lies to their customers...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    I just checked my “prohibited” ATI to see if it’s different. There’s no hole, that’s all I see different. Clearly something is supposed to happen, whether it’s a screw or an Allan key?

Attachment 313563
    Well if that's the case its gotta do something.
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN frequent flyer
    Its not just a hole. Its a DMR match-grade hole. Canadian exclusive!

Youza.

I can confirm that my Non BLS GSG also does not have the hole. So there must be something at the bottom that can be adjusted somehow...

That being said loving the rifle so far! I’ve run a total of appx 700-800 rounds through it all bulk ammo, Remington Golden bullet bucket, Federal. No real problems. After about 200-300 you can feel the dirt start to grind a little.

Cleaning is a bit of a pain and will be looking for HK pins soon. You have to give it a good clean to keep it running for sure.
    So far I haven’t disassembled the bolt itself as I need to watch the video again but I would like to hear what other people are doing for cleaning.

I just remove the bolt spray it and hold it open while cleaning with q tips and pics and rags trying to get at everything until it starts to feel smoother.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    more drama?

Quote Originally Posted by ZMCoupe View Post
    I can confirm that my Non BLS GSG also does not have the hole. So there must be something at the bottom that can be adjusted somehow...

That being said loving the rifle so far! I’ve run a total of appx 700-800 rounds through it all bulk ammo, Remington Golden bullet bucket, Federal. No real problems. After about 200-300 you can feel the dirt start to grind a little.

Cleaning is a bit of a pain and will be looking for HK pins soon. You have to give it a good clean to keep it running for sure.
    So far I haven’t disassembled the bolt itself as I need to watch the video again but I would like to hear what other people are doing for cleaning.

I just remove the bolt spray it and hold it open while cleaning with q tips and pics and rags trying to get at everything until it starts to feel smoother.
    I could be wrong but my recollection is the manual indicates not to disassemble the bolt, just clean the outside. Not sure why, since I noticed the grittiness growing pretty quick too.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    more drama?
    Lol I really hope not. I’m sure there’s something with that hole, maybe try shining a flashlight in there? (That’s what she said)
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The hole may be stepped and only the lower section threaded so that the head of the bolt can pass through.

Sort of reminds me of Trudeau at this point...... not as advertised.....

Happy Thanksgiving!
    I shined a light thru it. There are no thread, its a smooth bore right to the bottom. I am gonna go to home depot and see get some longer set screw

Btw, took it out and dumped 525 rounds thru it, had to change the sight to #1, and then its bang on at 100m. 24 rounds of continous gong hit. Lol
    Save Hong Kong!

In the first pic it looks like your hammer is cocked, have you looked through the hole with the hammer dropped?

CGN frequent flyer
    Even if it ends up being functionnal, seems counter-intuitive to not include a single instruction from the manufacturer on how to adjust it.

Youza.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast