Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 9.30.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 9.30.05 PM.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2,146
how much is shipping within quebec? at checkout it says shipping will be added. Any free ship option above a certain amount?

*edit: nevermind, its there.. 500+ gets free ship.

Last edited:
Suspicious text message after buying from Dante

So I placed an order with Dante and something weird happened.
This is the text message I woke up to on my phone.

"Hi Corey this is Aldo calling from Bank Of Montreal. If you can please call us back or send us an email we need your date of birth you forgot to include on your order form. We absolutely need that to process the order. Call me back 514-271-2057"

I don't deal with the bank of Montreal.

Then when I got around to opening my email. There is an Email from Dante telling me they need my D.O.B. for my order.
So I called Dante at the number listed in the phone book for them. And yes they needed my D.O.B. for my order.
But why was someone calling from a number close to theirs claiming to be the bank of Montreal? And they had my name and number.

Last edited:
Sounds like a phishing scam....I've had my credit card compromised 3 times in the last year all from online purchases, most likely with businesses that don't have proper secure websites. The good thing is that I wasn't obligated to pay the fraud bills but it costs us all in the long run as the costs are eventually just passed on to the consumer in form of increased fees and insurance.

Last edited:
So I placed an order with Dante and something weird happened.
This is the message I woke up to on my phone.

"Hi Corey this is Aldo calling from Bank Of Montreal. If you can please call us back or send us an email we need your date of birth you forgot to include on your order form. We absolutely need that to process the order. Call me back 514-271-2057"

I don't deal with the bank of Montreal.

Then when I got around to opening my email. There is an Email from Dante telling me they need my D.O.B. for my order.
So I called Dante at the number listed in the phone book for them. And yes they needed my D.O.B. for my order.
But why was someone calling from a number close to theirs claiming to be the bank of Montreal? And they had my name and number.

Hi Corey, we usually leave a message saying “this is [employee name] from Dante’s in Montreal”, and Aldo did in fact leave you that message - might have just been a misunderstanding!

Back
Top Bottom