Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WE PAY THE TAXES - THANKSGIVING SALE! October 13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cory View Post
    So I placed an order with Dante and something weird happened.
    This is the message I woke up to on my phone.

"Hi Corey this is Aldo calling from Bank Of Montreal. If you can please call us back or send us an email we need your date of birth you forgot to include on your order form. We absolutely need that to process the order. Call me back 514-271-2057"

I don't deal with the bank of Montreal.

Then when I got around to opening my email. There is an Email from Dante telling me they need my D.O.B. for my order.
    So I called Dante at the number listed in the phone book for them. And yes they needed my D.O.B. for my order.
    But why was someone calling from a number close to theirs claiming to be the bank of Montreal? And they had my name and number.
    You probably misheard Dante’s in Montréal for Bank of Montréal. in a thick accent they sound alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Sports View Post
    Hi Corey, we usually leave a message saying “this is [employee name] from Dante’s in Montreal”, and Aldo did in fact leave you that message - might have just been a misunderstanding!
    Ok.
    Good to know it was actually from you.
    It does say "Calling from bank of montreal" in the text message. He must have mistyped and got an autocorrect to "bank".
    I feel much better now.

CGN Regular
    How did you know to arrange delivery of my new sale bought rifle while my wife is going to be out of the country? That is exceptional customer service!

CGN Regular
    As all things were dark and grey on the first day after the election and many of my guns may be in jeopardy.....things turned brighter in the afternoon as Canada Post delivered my new Tikka TAC A1 left in 6.5CM. The gun was on sale plus no taxes and free shipping. Thanks Dante!

My new Rhino ,357 mag. in gold showed up today!
    Thanks Dante!
    Will order more from you in the future!

Non actuel, Merci !!!
    Last edited by cvv; 10-30-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123