Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are proud to be Nightforce Optic's Canadian Dealer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    Alright Tenda, I'm gonna need some smoking hot deals on those ATACR 7-35 scopes . . . So good it passes the wife test.
    So good we'd be losing money by not buying it.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Congratulations guys and gal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Any chance they will let you access the LE/MIL program with the right "credentials"?
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Any chance they will let you access the LE/MIL program with the right "credentials"?
    I'm interested to know as well.

Well this has been a disappointing first time ordering Nightforce from Tenda. I placed my order on October 16 on a scope that showed in stock, and which still does. As of today the scope hasn't shipped yet and I cancelled my order.

I was given 5 different excuses, by the same person no less:
    - We need to see a copy of your driver's license to prevent fraud. I've been a customer for years but ok, I understand scope fraud is a thing.
    - The scope is at a different warehouse and once it gets here we'll ship it. How many warehouses does Tanda have?
    - We only have a demo on hand and need to wait on the next shipment. So this qualifies as in stock?
    - We had a bunch of scopes but sent them back to Nightforce to get a newer model. The NX8 scopes aren't new enough?
    - They'll be here next week, for two weeks in a row.

So I cancelled my order and placed one with a dealer who actually had stock. They shipped same day. Tenda processed my refund on the same day, which was nice.

So for Nightforce scopes I'll stick to my usual dealers. Tenda will remain my go to for ammunition purchases.
    Last edited by RangerPark; 10-25-2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Refund

Quote Originally Posted by RangerPark View Post
    Well this has been a disappointing first time ordering Nightforce from Tenda. I placed my order on October 16 on a scope that showed in stock, and which still does. As of today the scope hasn't shipped yet and I cancelled my order.

- We need to see a copy of your driver's license to prevent fraud. I've been a customer for years but ok, I understand scope fraud is a thing.
    - The scope is at a different warehouse and once it gets here we'll ship it. How many warehouses does Tanda have?
    - We only have a demo on hand and need to wait on the next shipment. So this qualifies as in stock?
    - We had a bunch of scopes but sent them back to Nightforce to get a newer model. The NX8 scopes aren't new enough?

So I cancelled my order and placed one with a dealer who actually had stock. They shipped same day. Tenda processed my refund on the same day, which was nice.

So for Nightforce scopes I'll stick to my usual dealers. Tenda will remain my go to for ammunition purchases.
    I've been avoiding Tenda for well over a year now for similar reasons. I thought having them as a competitive NF dealer could sway me back to an order. Nice to see they're maintaining their service levels.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any plans for black friday sales or does map pricing not allow it?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerPark View Post

Very disappointing indeed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12