Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are proud to be Nightforce Optic's Canadian Dealer

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7

Exclamation We are proud to be Nightforce Optic's Canadian Dealer

As Nightforce Optic’s Canadian Dealer, we will be stocking the most popular models and accessories.

Including the ATACR Family, SHV™ Family, NX8™ & NXS™ Family. Scope mounts & Accessories.

Please visit us in-store or online for details.

Click here for details
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

ATACR™ RIFLESCOPES

If there is such a thing as a “professional” riflescope, it is an ATACR™. They are designed for military, law enforcement, and other tactical professionals…and for those who simply want to shoot like a professional. An ATACR™ riflescope is the combination of the finest materials, engineering expertise, mechanical reliability and optical performance available today. Simply put, there is no expense spared, no detail overlooked in building a Nightforce ATACR™. They are the basis for our Mil-Spec riflescopes, currently in use by several branches of the U.S. Military and allies around the world.

All ATACR™ riflescopes feature ED glass, which produces brilliant images, superb color contrast, and exceptional resolving power—allowing you to distinguish the smallest targets at extreme distances.
    Our higher-power ATACR™ riflescopes, designed for extreme long-range precision, meet or exceed the capacity of any known rifle cartridge. Our lower-magnification models provide unmatched versatility in a vast range of shooting environments. They are an investment in a lifetime of accuracy and reliability.

NXS™ RIFLESCOPES

For over 20 years, Nightforce NXS™ riflescopes have performed impeccably in the most brutal, unforgiving environments on earth. Conceived to exceed U.S. military performance standards, they have served reliably in theaters of war around the globe. Serious hunters rely upon them for their ability to endure repeated recoil, blistering heat, sub-zero cold, rain, sleet, snow, mountains, rocks, falls, horses and even airline baggage handlers.

NXS™ riflescopes are built to standards that exceed virtually any other riflescope on the market. Each must pass a battery of tests—including side and front impact—that would destroy an ordinary optic. Only the highest quality, most durable components are used in NXS™ riflescopes, assuring a lifetime of repeatable precision. NXS™ lenses are painstakingly bedded with our proprietary Mil-Spec formulation, reducing any glass-to-metal contact that can result in breakages, stress, misalignment, and thermal shock.

It’s how legends are built.
    Last edited by Tenda; 10-18-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772

reserved for new products-2
    Last edited by Tenda; 10-14-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Those are some beautiful scopes. I'm super tempted.
    Don't miss... I won't...

I have resisted the temptation long enough. Ordered a NX8 2.5-20x50 Moar. Can't wait to have it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerPark View Post
    I have resisted the temptation long enough. Ordered a NX8 2.5-20x50 Moar. Can't wait to have it!
    You will have to do a review. I really want one or two.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Alright Tenda, I'm gonna need some smoking hot deals on those ATACR 7-35 scopes . . . So good it passes the wife test.

Saving up for one hehe
    Happiness is a warm gun - The Beatles

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    You will have to do a review. I really want one or two.
    That's absolutely in the plans. This scope will also see some hunting in November I hope. It will be a direct comparison to the Leupold VX-6HD 3-18x44 I have been using for the last year.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Was super excited when I saw this then remembered Nightforce has MAP pricing....

Get creative Tenda..... $1800 bag of coffee,,, Free 1-8x nx8 included with every purchase ; ) ; )
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast