Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video showing how the LPC views gun owners. Get out and Vote

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Because the banking elite won't allow it. Democracy is dead in the EU, we have that to look forward to here soon.

The UK has had 2 federal elections since brexit, the gov't doesn't have the power anymore to pull out of the EU. If there is a better clue that voting has run it course and is a failing model, I'd like to see it.

If that vote actually mattered, they wouldn't let people cast a ballot.
    The Queen gave her blessing for the UK to leave the EU, says it will happen end of this month and she is looking forward to working with the EU on trade issues etc.

Heard it on the Patriot News Network this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyazd1QhMwk

You do recall that meeting President Trump had with the Queen when he was over in the UK earlier this year, that the controlled MSM didn't talk about?
    Last edited by Pumpjack; 10-14-2019 at 06:01 PM.

I actually vote for the NDP to make sure the Liberal doesn't get in, CPC has no chance in my riding so its basically a vote for the CPC and the Pillsbury dough boy this time but if he doesn't repeal the restricted firearms registry then that's it for every voting to get the CPC elected again. The liberals have come out and said they are going to use the restricted registry to identify you and steal your property, if that doesn't give the Con's reason to do away with it then they never will and its only a matter of time before the next Marxist crew take government and we start over again with the legalized theft. So if we are lucky enough to get a Con majority this time he has 6 months or else he isn't doing anything. After that I sell all my restricted stuff, that's assuming the Liberal's don't get in and we move ahead with confiscation, will monitor that and make a decision based on whats happening and whats offered, either way the writing is on the wall 1/3 of the population in the large urban areas tell the rest of us what we can and can't do or own, better find a new hobby.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1895GS View Post
    This guy is pretty funny actually.
    I think he's just a comedian, and not specifically Liberal.
    If that's what passes for a comedian these days.. I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by luke8929 View Post
    I actually vote for the NDP to make sure the Liberal doesn't get in, CPC has no chance in my riding so its basically a vote for the CPC and the Pillsbury dough boy this time but if he doesn't repeal the restricted firearms registry then that's it for every voting to get the CPC elected again. The liberals have come out and said they are going to use the restricted registry to identify you and steal your property, if that doesn't give the Con's reason to do away with it then they never will and its only a matter of time before the next Marxist crew take government and we start over again with the legalized theft. So if we are lucky enough to get a Con majority this time he has 6 months or else he isn't doing anything. After that I sell all my restricted stuff, that's assuming the Liberal's don't get in and we move ahead with confiscation, will monitor that and make a decision based on whats happening and whats offered, either way the writing is on the wall 1/3 of the population in the large urban areas tell the rest of us what we can and can't do or own, better find a new hobby.
    That's a really good argument for the gun rights orgs to push and lobby the CPC for.

Just and FYI... Singh wants to for a coalition with the Boy King JT
    To stop the Conservatives if they get the most seats but not a majority.

Quote Originally Posted by luke8929 View Post
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

Quote Originally Posted by Firearmsking View Post
    Just and FYI... Singh wants to for a coalition with the Boy King JT
    To stop the Conservatives if they get the most seats but not a majority.
    Ya I just heard that on the radio as well....this is so fcuked up

BANNED
    ^^^ I bet they talked about this in their private apology phone call

I see what is happening in Europe and in Canada with their “leaders” and I am sure happy the us have President Trump fighting globalism ! May we get Justin Castro out and a true patriot in.
    Last edited by MAGAKAG; 10-14-2019 at 08:15 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post

We already knew the dippers were a bunch of commie idiots, this is just more confirmation that they are traitors to Canada by continuing to support a power hungry tyrant.

Make no mistake, losing our liberty is an extinction level event.

Might as well stop breathing the oxygen, either way, you are dead.

Yes it would be terrible if the Boy King JT and Communist Singh join forces
    (Then our only hope will that they fight Amongst each other and nothing gets done ).

So please get out and vote and bring all your friends and family with u! Happy Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    That's super funny. I saw him at Jeffersons guns are fun when I was in the states. They gave all my kids .22s and lollipops. He gave me a tooth. Thanks
    Don't miss... I won't...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast