Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Get Out And Vote!

How in the he*l are we here..
    Sad/scary days for legal gun owners to come.

Legal citizens pay the price for criminals once again...

When they lose all the firearm owners votes for decades, they'll notice. Maybe not this election, but in future ones. This will come back to haunt them. Bad decisions always do. I'm patient.

We all get the last laugh there as we full well know that over 70% of their gun death stats are suicides and most of the rest are murders by non legal gun owners...using smuggled American imported handguns. This will do nothing to stop the murders. So the crime dingleberry thinks he is going to stop with doing this, is just a pipe dream. Justin needs to smoke more of that weed he legalized. No matter how you look at it, it's akin to this....tons of murders start to happen with baseball bats. The Prime Minister in his infinite wisdom then says we are going to ban Tennis Rackets, due to all the deaths with baseball bats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick 3901 View Post
    We all get the last laugh there as we full well know that over 70% of their gun death stats are suicides and most of the rest are murders by non legal gun owners...using smuggled American imported handguns. This will do nothing to stop the murders. So the crime dingleberry thinks he is going to stop with doing this, is just a pipe dream. Justin needs to smoke more of that weed he legalized. No matter how you look at it, it's akin to this....tons of murders start to happen with baseball bats. The Prime Minister in his infinite wisdom then says we are going to ban Tennis Rackets, due to all the deaths with baseball bats.
    No, we don't get the last laugh...

CGN Regular
    On the bright side, I may be qualifying for an all expense paid canoe and camping trip...

When they lose all the firearm owners votes for decades, they'll notice. Maybe not this election, but in future ones. This will come back to haunt them. Bad decisions always do. I'm patient.
    Unfortunately firearm owners are a drop in the bucket. I doubt they care if they lose our vote.

I'm packing up and moving to the US first chance I get.

US isn't all that great either. If Trump doesn't get re-elected then they'll be in the same boat

CGN Regular
    If ridings in canada were actually distributed fairly, we would have a Conservative government right now. Eastern Canada has 23 more seats than it should based on population.

I voted Conservative. Little that it's done. Now I guess we all try to wait out the buyback as they have 2 years before the next possible election. I do not feel like losing thousands of dollars to these political twits. I have at least 14 firearms in jeopardy. I stand to lose my shirt as I know they are not going to honour the true value of the guns we all own. Add in I do not want to sell these firearms. I value them more than the money I spent on them. They better Grandfather us into some form of restricted ownership, that allows us to keep what we treasure, and leave us law abiding gun owners alone! Liberals, take these guns from us and you'll never see a vote from me again. I voted Liberal every election I've voted in until today. Do not make this a voting trend on my part. You can't afford to lose lifetime votes, and you will!
    ??????

And thanks to everyone who voted for the PPC.... Not.

Conservatives could have used those extra votes

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast