Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GSG-16 adjustable trigger screw

Read the rimfire thread. I posted the mod there. The set screw behind the trigger plate does a better job than the adjustment screw as it completely eliminated the pre travel.

Otherwise, if you just put the adjustment screw in, u get a 6 feet long mushy pre travel and then the trigger breaks at 4lb.
    Save Hong Kong!

Don't even bother if you have a December 2019 GSG-16. I took mine apart, it had the screw and it was set to the lightest setting already. Took me an hour to figure out how to get the trigger/firing mechanism back in (a little spring falls out when you disassemble, it goes back in lifting the magazine safety latch and will prevent the firing block to go back in).

It is for the first batch that came in October or september. Funny enough, they sent me 3 screws, gave one to my frd whom we bought together and sent 1 back as no such person and put it back in the mail box.
    Save Hong Kong!

Blue Line Solutions, good company. Quick to reply to emails and address any concerns/problems. Would buy again from this importer, thanks for your help.
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

Tagged

Where you can find the most expensive condos...
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisedlee View Post
    Don't even bother if you have a December 2019 GSG-16. I took mine apart, it had the screw and it was set to the lightest setting already. Took me an hour to figure out how to get the trigger/firing mechanism back in (a little spring falls out when you disassemble, it goes back in lifting the magazine safety latch and will prevent the firing block to go back in).
    Yes I almost missed that spring LOL. It was mentioned in the manual but I am not the RTFM type. I heard something dropped once I took the BCG out and eventually I found the little spring. I don't understand why they don't put a little ledge on the housing area of the spring to prevent it from just falling out. I might actually put a tiny drop of glue on the end to prevent it from easily dropping out again.
    CCFR member now...

Do you guys know if BLS is still supplying the screws to adjust the trigger?

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMac View Post
    Do you guys know if BLS is still supplying the screws to adjust the trigger?
    If you have no luck with BL, I have an extra you can have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123