Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 adjustable trigger screw

Expired Business Member

GSG-16 adjustable trigger screw

Hello everyone,

All Canadian GSG-16's comes with an adjustable trigger. The very first shipment of the GSG-16's that have recently arrived came without the trigger adjustment screw installed, as there was a delay on the manufacturer side. Screws were shipped from Germany separately. We are sending them to all dealers that have purchased the rifles, so your local dealer should be able to supply them to you along with the instruction manual.
    However, if your retailer does not have them in stock, please contact us at warehouse@blsolutions.ca, and we will send one to your point of purchase or to you directly.
    We apologize for the inconvenience!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Blue Line I've said it before and i'll say it again. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    tagged

Blueline, could you tell us what size the screw is? Just so we can goto the hardware store and pick one up?

How far behind are the screws from the rifles? Because I ordered from SFRC, and I live in NS, so I just cannot just go pick it up, when they comes in.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Lol! If that is the biggest problem, I don't need it. I wouldn't touch it anyways. If the trigger is similar to the gsg15, I'm cool with that. In case nobody has told you yet,
    Thank you for bringing in the first MP5 style carbine in decades. For that, I am grateful. Well done!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSTANG View Post
    Lol! If that is the biggest problem, I don't need it. I wouldn't touch it anyways. If the trigger is similar to the gsg15, I'm cool with that. In case nobody has told you yet,
    Thank you for bringing in the first MP5 style carbine in decades. For that, I am grateful. Well done!
    Well it's not a deal breaker for me, just nice to have what it suppose to come with. I'm not gonna lynch BL like some have, over something out of their control.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Super GunNutz
    Hey, could I have an extra mag instead of my adjustable trigger? Really,I don’t mind.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    A small screw will ship in an envelope for less then a buck.....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    For those of us that purchased from retailers nowhere near us, do you recommend contacting them for the screw or just come directly to you?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    For those of us that purchased from retailers nowhere near us, do you recommend contacting them for the screw or just come directly to you?
    please contact us at warehouse@blsolutions.ca, and we will send one to your point of purchase or to you directly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast