Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Oct 21 Election

A lot of people still don't undertand strategic voting on this site, it's mind boggling. Good thing in the Saguenay region they should elect a conservative (Richard Martel), so his PPC vote shouldn't hurt if he's from Chicoutimi. If he's from Jonquière (other part of Saguenay) it could hurt however.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Some range friends voted NDP so that the LPC doesn't get a seat. The NDP will form a coalition with the LPC so I don't get the advantage. They said that the CPC has no chance in their riding. How can the CPC ever stand a chance in that riding if CPC supporters vote NDP?
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    Some range friends voted NDP so that the LPC doesn't get a seat. The NDP will form a coalition with the LPC so I don't get the advantage. They said that the CPC has no chance in their riding. How can the CPC ever stand a chance in that riding if CPC supporters vote NDP?
    The coalition thing got shot down real quick shortly after it was mentioned.

The idea is that if the CPC candidate doesn't have a chance to win, you vote NDP so that it will potentially edge the LPC out of their seat.

Voted Conservative in a riding where the incumbent Liberal is neck and neck. Every vote is going to count! Our collective livelihoods, and for some, a way of life is at stake. I joined this forum because of this election, and I will do everything in my power now and into the future (within the confines of the law) to support our cause. Civil liberties and personal freedom in general are eroding before our eyes - firearms are just the start.
    Last edited by Marksmen1987; 10-20-2019 at 01:51 PM.

I don't understand how voting NDP helps.

Well, what the hell do I know.

Minority government last on average 16-21 months. Not a lot of time to issue and implement a ban. If your looking for a silver lining.
    :D

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnorts View Post
    Minority government last on average 16-21 months. Not a lot of time to issue and implement a ban. If your looking for a silver lining.
    Enough time to import a few million more liberal ndp voters.

I always wondered why don’t vote conservative ? Why is it they vote liberal or ndp ? Do they all hold the exact same values and morals as the liberal ndp Party in the country they came from ? Maybe someone can clue me in

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbrooke View Post
    You will lose your guns because of Marxists.

Then you actually vote for them. And you castigate one of ours for voting on principle.....which you did not.
    The disgrace is yours to own alone.
    Voted with my brain. Would love to vote CPC. Not everyone lives in a riding where you can actually vote CPC.

Choice was done help elect LPC majority by voting CPC or vote against it by voting for NDP. A seat for NDP would mean one less seat for LPC.

Less seats for LPC helps CPC.

Moderator of this site had a guide for each riding. Mine stated to VOte NDP and get LPC voter sto vote NDP.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ubuntuhead View Post
    Well if those are the numbers you are up against all the more reason to vote with your heart.
    So you would have me help LPC?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    I contributed $400 to CPC. But I had to vote ndp in my riding while holding my nose. I am in toronto danforth. It 40% liberal 40 % ndp & 15% green.

CPC guy came to me, it was hard for me to explain him why I voted ndp. I hope he understood.
    Exactly why our electoral system needs to change!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast