Unreliable Reliable Gun website...

Thread: Unreliable Reliable Gun website...

Tags: None
  1. Buckmastr said:

Unreliable Reliable Gun website...

They post their used gun inventory update at 510pm on October 18 on cgn. Online, I purchase one at 530pm

They cancel my order this morning at 10:30 saying the gun was sold earlier before I bought it.

Then why was it available for me to purchase it?

Inno said:
    Would you like fries with your order?
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

lil_juiced_coupe said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckmastr View Post
    They post their used gun inventory update at 510pm on October 18 on cgn. Online, I purchase one at 530pm

They cancel my order this morning at 10:30 saying the gun was sold earlier before I bought it.

Sold in store, someone added to cart before you. It happens, move on

Armourall said:
    delete
    Last edited by Armourall; 10-19-2019 at 11:16 PM.

reliablegun said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckmastr View Post

Hello @Buckmastr. As explained in the message sent to you earlier today when we cancelled your order, we strive to ensure our online inventory is up to date with our in store inventory, however with the number of products we have in-stock and due to some limitations with our POS software, it's not possible to have a real time live system, the best we've been able to implement is a synchronization that runs a few times an hour updating the site with the available in-store inventory. Unfortunately you placed the order for the firearm a few minutes after it sold in-store, but before the next sync happened which would have pulled the product from our site.

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Regards
    The Reliable Gun Order Processing Team
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

William_mississauga said:
    Good to know thanks for the info

VolkSturm33 said:
    Sounds like someone needs a chill pill.
    Uh oh, Canada

I did it my way.

primus1 said:
    I drove over an hour yesterday to buy something that was supposed to be in stock, turned out to be a huge waste of time.

Biff Chillington said:
    due to some limitations with our POS software
    Wow, can't be that bad, surely. But seriously do you ship ammo within Canada?
    Last edited by Biff Chillington; 10-19-2019 at 11:21 PM.

10. Kelly Timoffee said:
    Quote Originally Posted by primus1 View Post
    I drove over an hour yesterday to buy something that was supposed to be in stock, turned out to be a huge waste of time.
    Damn those voice calls to a retailer.