Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incase anyone needs to bring in a part

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    You obviously don't understand how business works. Reliable made at most $25 and for that they had to deal with a US supplier, international shipping, customs, paperwork and worst of all your cheap grouchy a**. They were doing you a favour and now you try to burn them online. You are embarrassing yourself with this post, not Reliable
    Only grouchy a** is you bud. Like the others stated. We were in contact with Browning CANADA and were told the MSRP. Been a long time customer. Dave, Shane and John have always been class acts.

I don’t want someone else to have something like this happen to them thinking and assuming.
    Charlie Daniels - What this world needs is a few more rednecks, Some people aint afraid to take a stand

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    You obviously don't understand how business works. Reliable made at most $25 and for that they had to deal with a US supplier, international shipping, customs, paperwork and worst of all your cheap grouchy a**. They were doing you a favour and now you try to burn them online. You are embarrassing yourself with this post, not Reliable
    The only one embarassing themselves is you. Making $25 off a $21.99 part is a bit excessive.
    Last edited by WilliamSussman; 10-20-2019 at 10:04 AM.

US to Canada shipping JUST SUCKS period. Okay occasionally there is a vendor that I find that is either taking the hit or found a reasonable way to deliver to Canada. My business regularly ships items into Canada from around the world ( especially Europe ) for often significantly less than what it would cost to ship from a vendor located in the USA.

For example, I regularly see US shipping quotes in excess of $35 USD for items that would easily fit in an envelope. Often this fee does not include brokering charges at the border and even occasionally there is an add-on shipping charge for the completed shipping from the border to it's final destination in Canada ( this shows up as a COD surprise ) Not sure what is going on there but it is suspicious.

When possible I first try to locate the items in Canada ( we probably all do ) and then I search everywhere else BUT the USA for a source.

I do realize that firearms components throw a wrench in that gearbox....
    Last edited by DuctapedGopher; 10-20-2019 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Additional clarification

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    Manufacturer's suggested retail price.
    Nobody makes an internet post when they get charged less than it...
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    Manufacturer's suggested retail price.
    Nobody makes an internet post when they get charged less than it...
    Yes they do, everyone talks about the great deals they get at SFRC on this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12