Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CVA Scout V2 Pistol with full length buttstock?

Buy a 16" one and have it chopped.

Super GunNutz
    If it can be configured as a rifle from the factory, putting a shorter factory barrel is okay - subject to over all length. I have a TC encore in that state. I also have made a point of not owning a pistol grip or folding stock, because either with the 15" barrel becomes restricted. Once restricted, always so (except for antiques).

Quote Originally Posted by Reid199 View Post
    Buy a 16" one and have it chopped.
    Hey, your inbox is full. Would like to purchase your 102. pm me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bross View Post
    If it can be configured as a rifle from the factory, putting a shorter factory barrel is okay - subject to over all length. I have a TC encore in that state. I also have made a point of not owning a pistol grip or folding stock, because either with the 15" barrel becomes restricted. Once restricted, always so (except for antiques).
    bross your comment is wrong in that if you install a handgun grip onto your short barreled non-restricted Encore it becomes a prohib not a restricted there is also nothing wrong with owning a handgun grip it only becomes a problem if you install it onto a firearm that has a barrel not making the min 26" OAL.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    OP your idea is viable as long as the overall length of the firearm is over 26".
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12