Page 22 of 143 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

Hopefully these wont cost as much as a mac defense

CGN Ultra frequent flyer unstableryan's Avatar
    Price does matter, but I think I want to eventually make one of these in .300 blackout.

CGN Regular
    I think a lot are looking at this the wrong way, or maybe it was marketed in the wrong sense.
    Personally the first thing I thought was wow...I would like one to build a SBR 300 blk just for fun, cause why not?
    As in terms of a AR-15 replacement yeah that's gonna be a no from me dawg.
    In terms of a new on the market neat kind of firearm HELL YES! should be fun!
    Ill be in for one Just to try for fun!!

Good luck Fellas and keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by s3xspert11 View Post
    I think a lot are looking at this the wrong way, or maybe it was marketed in the wrong sense.
    Personally the first thing I thought was wow...I would like one to build a SBR 300 blk just for fun, cause why not?
    As in terms of a AR-15 replacement yeah that's gonna be a no from me dawg.
    In terms of a new on the market neat kind of firearm HELL YES! should be fun!
    Ill be in for one Just to try for fun!!

Good luck Fellas and keep up the good work
    Couldn't agree more.

Havent been this excited for a new firearms since bcl first announced the coming of the 102. Lego with a straight pull bolt gun, short barrels and literally no limit to the configurations. I predict massive sales regardless of the status of the ar.

CGN Regular
    A 7.62x39 shorty version of this? Hell yeah. Im interested even if they dont ban my modern sporter. *as long as the price is $500 or less for the reciever*

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Im interested even if they dont ban my modern sporter. *as long as the price is $500 or less for the reciever*
    A Modern Sporter receiver set is $1085.... why would you think this one could/would be $500 or less?
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

A 7.62x39 shorty version of this? Hell yeah. Im interested even if they dont ban my modern sporter. *as long as the price is $500 or less for the reciever*
    Keep dreaming. This set will be at least $1000.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    A Modern Sporter receiver set is $1085.... why would you think this one could/would be $500 or less?
    Uuuhhh. Because this isnt modern sporter reciever set...lol. Also because i believe further back in the thread they said the price would be on par with a mid range billet reciever set...am i missing something that would cause this to cost more?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Uuuhhh. Because this isnt modern sporter reciever set...lol. Also because i believe further back in the thread they said the price would be on par with a mid range billet reciever set...am i missing something that would cause this to cost more?
    So what makes an ATRS MS or Mac Defense receive set $1000+? Economy of scale, R&D cost, machine time/cost, labour cost in Canada etc etc

IMHO a mid-range billet receiver set in Canada is in the $750-850 price range.

We can only guess until they come up with a price.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"