Page 35 of 143 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Alley Dan View Post
    Man, I'd be all over that like stink on a chimp. We've needed a light, handy bolt-action 9mm Para carbine for a long, long time around here.

Once the heavy developmental lifting had been done on that, I bet a guy could sell a ton of them in 7.62x25 as well...

Not sure if you've been thanked enough for continuing to bring smart, innovative products to our market. Kudos to you and your team. I love a good bureaucratic workaround more than most, and this is just feckin' brilliant.
    Thank you for the support... the positive comments really keep the team motivated!

Happy to do it, mate. The 10-22/R597 adapter was a smart solution to a manufactured problem. The LPC appears to be yet another expression of the same design philosophy. I think it's not only practical but frankly hilarious.

Stick it to the man,

Dan
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

CGN frequent flyer
    Have you started the FRT process yet?

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Who bolt action like the traditional type ..lift up then back ......or is it a straight bolt action like the merkel or blaser...
    That merkel with the 1:2 ratio is really fast
    Just saying
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN frequent flyer
    From SB: Yes, it's a straight pull. It cycles as fast as you move your arm.

Hey SB,

When I visit the webpage attached to the LPC and put my address in the "notify me when available" box, it says my address is invalid. but I know i put the address in correctly. Is there another place I can sign up to receIve news about the LPC?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jern View Post
    Hey SB,

When I visit the webpage attached to the LPC and put my address in the "notify me when available" box, it says my address is invalid. but I know i put the address in correctly. Is there another place I can sign up to receIve news about the LPC?
    same.....i'd like to be notified when they are available....but its not accepting my valid email address
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Quote Originally Posted by lynx0069 View Post
    same.....i'd like to be notified when they are available....but its not accepting my valid email address
    Yep, there's a bug there. We're working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Yep, there's a bug there. We're working on it.
    Nothing happened when I entered my email. I subscribed to the newsletter. Hopefully you put some info in that. I’m ready to order as soon as you’re ready to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Nothing happened when I entered my email. I subscribed to the newsletter. Hopefully you put some info in that. I’m ready to order as soon as you’re ready to sell.
    The email subscription bug should be fixed.