Page 140 of 143 FirstFirst ... 120130132133134135136137138139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1421

Thread: Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JC94 View Post
    Any luck with the 3D printed stock file for us?
    Technically it is, but I haven't had time to finish printing it since our WK180C charging handle keep selling out as fast as we can make them. I can post the files tonight, but they might change moving forward. You will need some hardware and glue also.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Technically it is, but I haven't had time to finish printing it since our WK180C charging handle keep selling out as fast as we can make them. I can post the files tonight, but they might change moving forward. You will need some hardware and glue also.
    Fair enough, I’m definitely ready for the files! Sounds like it’s time to add an ender 3 to the mix BTW. I just did and I’m blown away, out prints my $600 printer easily.

Quote Originally Posted by JC94 View Post
    Fair enough, I’m definitely ready for the files! Sounds like it’s time to add an ender 3 to the mix BTW. I just did and I’m blown away, out prints my $600 printer easily.
    The files will be posted tonight.

Off topic: Creality printers (and their copies) are dangerous garbage that are trying to burn down your house. They ship from the factory with zero thermal runaway protections and basically all safeties disabled in the firmware. You absolutely need to re-flash them to enable thermal runaway protections and limit the +/- range on bed and hot end temps. The power supplies are also sketchy. The The Prusa MK3S is 2x the cost but about 10x better.

CGN Regular
    I finally assembled mine today. Thanks so much for the instructions. Looks awesome too! I'll get some pics up. I have a question about eliminating the tiny amount of wobble between the upper and lower. The accuwedge doesn't work with the lower/upper. Is there something similar, a little shim I can mount on place between the lower and the lug for the rear take down pin?
    Insert clever signature here...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    The accuwedge doesn't work with the lower/upper. Is there something similar, a little shim I can mount on place between the lower and the lug for the rear take down pin?
    Try a little piece of electrical tape somewhere between the two halves.
    It works surprisingly well on a lot of different upper/lower designs.

It might work on this one. And it won't cost you much to try it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Try a little piece of electrical tape somewhere between the two halves.
    It works surprisingly well on a lot of different upper/lower designs.

It might work on this one. And it won't cost you much to try it.
    Oh that's a good idea. I'm sure that will do it. Thanks.
    Insert clever signature here...

Quote Originally Posted by Jmassecar View Post
    I finally assembled mine today. Thanks so much for the instructions. Looks awesome too! I'll get some pics up. I have a question about eliminating the tiny amount of wobble between the upper and lower. The accuwedge doesn't work with the lower/upper. Is there something similar, a little shim I can mount on place between the lower and the lug for the rear take down pin?
    shims can be used.
    Last edited by SpectreBallistics; 10-25-2020 at 11:37 PM.
    CCFR — CSSA

For those of you waiting for the 3d printable stock files, you can now get them though our site: https://spectreballistics.com/lpc/82...ble-stock.html

Yesss!! Looks awesome, Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    For those of you waiting for the 3d printable stock files, you can now get them though our site: https://spectreballistics.com/lpc/82...ble-stock.html
    Although this is designed for the LPC, would you object to this being used in other designs that use a buffer tube socket, but not the tube itself? Looks great!